Kamen Rider Samurai
"*sigh* Man why do I have to be stuck baby sitting Mari. I don't mind working with Keila but Mari is just to perky for this job. Well might as well get on with it. Nothing I can do now since Sakuya has already made up her mind." He thought as he got ready to leave the Hall.

Shagon decided to take the lead and headed for the elevator and waited as the two got in and they went to the top where the cafe was. He stepped out of the supply closet and walked out the front door of 'Blue World Café'. As they headed out he looked back at Keila and Mari and spoke.

"Alright first things first. Mari, try not to get hurt this time, and Keila, how do ya wanna do this? You play good cop and I play bad cop, or you play bad cop and I play nasty cop? Either way I ain't playin good cop."

He said as they made their way towards O.S.T.O. for their 'surprise inspection' as Sakuya so elegantly put it.

"Honestly she is just plain evil at times." He thought with a slight smirk on his face. All the while toying with the rocket switch's button turning it on and off.

*smooth jazz*
Keila didn't respond right away, she was too busy replaying that entire exchange in her head and sorting out how she felt about it. The terrorist group that they were investigating was headed by a former KGB agent. Here they had a handful of amateurs going up against a trained black ops man. This could only end well, she noted sarcastically.

OSTO. Surely OSTO wouldn't be involved in the terrorist organization. There was no real way to be sure. Keila supposed that that was why they were on their way to the place. Oh well.

If they were... oh boy, was that going to get fun quickly.

"Looking at it logically..." Keila finally answered the question. "Mari's the only one of us that's an expert at utilizing Cosmic Energy. If anyone's going to spot anything amiss with their procedures, it would be her.

"To that end, I would suggest that we keep them busy. OSTO will probably assign a representative to follow us around the complex, for security purposes you understand. So we should keep that representative's attention fixated on us so that Mari can look around with impunity."

There was a short beat and then she continued: "Also, I can't play 'bad cop' as it were."

How had she gotten involved in this thing again? Oh, right. Kougami. She really should thank him for that some day. Not. Her footsteps came to a stop next to her assigned motorcycle, but she didn't bother to mount it just yet. She wanted to know what the others thought of the plan first.

* * * *​

Hogan waited for everyone else to clear out of the room before bothering to stand. Causing a traffic jam at the doors was neither efficient nor something that he particularly relished. Once things had died for a moment, he stood, checked to make sure that the BIRTH Driver was still on hand, and then ambled over towards Bryce.

"Well, that about sums up that." Hogan shrugged, feeling his shoulders pop in protest. "Looks like we've got autopsy duty. I hope that you're not squeamish."

He ran some numbers in his head. If they hurried, then they could be at the Fuuto PD within the hour. Get in. Check the body. Get out. Seemed easy enough.

And if some Apollo Geist showed up asking for a smackdown? That could be arranged.

Kamen Rider Samurai
Shagon thought for a few minutes then responded while mounting his own bike.

"Ok first off, I never said you 'had' to play bad cop. I just wanted you to know that I won't play good cop cause I suck at it so much. And second I guess that works for me. So long as miss perky can focus on the task at hand and not get her self hurt this time around." He said while looking back at Mari.

With that he started his bike up and waited to see if Mari would respond to his joke. He didn't dislike her it was just that it was funny to see her get riled up when someone said something like that. He turned towards Mari again before she responded and spoke again.

"By the way any particular reason that Bryce has been avoiding you like the plague recently?" He asked with a smirk on his face as he put on his helmet. No matter how you sliced it he just loved to tease Mari just because it was so easy to do. Plus if he was going to have to watch her then why not have a little fun in the process. Who said being a Kamen Rider had to be all serious?

((OOC: Sorry for the shortness of the post. But this is the best I could do with at the moment.))

Choushinsei
"Oh, great, ich get to deal with dishwater man." Bryce joked, looking at the Heat Memory that he snagged from the lab before the meeting. Just like Hogan, the German pulled out his Double Driver and removed the Cyclone Memory he had stored preloaded in it, replacing it with the newly acquired red Memory. "Heh, squeamish?" He asked, chuckling as he slipped the Driver back in his jacket, "Just as long as the guy doesn't wake up and become one of the undead, ich should be fine." He shrugged, "Even then, ich will get to try out my new Memory. Nothing beats a zombie like flaming fists and... a glorified gumball machine."

*smooth jazz*
"Hey, now. That's a glorified gashapon machine. Totally different." Hogan replied in mock anger, whilst giving Bryce a hearty slap on the back. "And between you, me, and the fence post, I completely agree that the idea is inherently stupid.

"But, zombies or no zombies, we can take 'em. So, after you, Memory Man."

No Fear, No Pain.
Mari stuck her tongue out at Shagon as she mounted Keila’s bike. Mari wasn’t the biggest fan of the current user of Fourze, but she had to admit he was the best suited for the job. Well, not that she would admit it out loud. Before long the three were on their way toward the OSTO’s Fuuto branch, soon arriving without any real trouble. It was another windy day, but clouds were now filling the sky which may mean a storm was approaching. This was true in more way then one.

The complex looked rather busy, but not in a good way as numerous vehicles were being packed to the brim with all manner of equipment. It was rather obvious that the facility was in shut down, and that the various experiments and research materials were being moved to another, off sight location. ”Because that isn’t suspicious at all…better get inside and see what is going on. Follow my lead guys.” Mari was shifting into a more serious mood as she stormed into the facility with Keila and Shagon in tow. Inside sat the receptionist at the front desk who looked bewildered by the events going on around her. It was clear she was surprised about something, though it was hard to say what. The second the three said they were from guild, the woman made a call and then wouldn’t say a word. It was clear she had been told to keep her mouth shut. Before long a man emerged from a near by elevator and approached the three guild representatives with a smile and bow.

”Welcome, welcome. My name is Morimoto Hojo: OSTO political liaison and political advisor. I also deal with insuring our organization upholds the various regulations set by both the Japanese government and United Nations. I suppose this is in regards to our stolen equipment and sudden decision to shut down this facility?” The man didn’t seem nervous at all, and if anything was prepared for the “surprise inspection”.

Mari acted unusually calm and polite, putting on a very good act for the official before her, even bowing to Morimoto with a smile on her face. Underneath this façade was a suspicious, but perceptive mind that was examining every little detail of the events around her. There was some good in being a high functioning analyst with mild hyperactive tendencies. ”Pleased to meet you Morimoto-san. My name is Minako Mari, and these are my associates: Keila West and Shagon Kabuto. We are representatives from Guild who are here to make a surprise inspection. We haven’t been informed about any stolen equipment, nor your decision to shut down the Fuuto branch of your organization. I assume you’ve gone through the proper channels already considering the nature of your research?” Mari was polite, and perky, but her questions were well chosen and the OSTO official was ready for them.

”Awe well such things are to be expected when dealing with both national and international agencies. I’m sure you would have been informed before the day was out.” Still cool as a cucumber, Morimoto opened his brief case and pulled out a rather large document which he handed to Mari before continuing.

”A rather sophisticated piece of equipment was stolen from us three days ago. We were already in the process of moving to our new facility near Fukushima when the item was…lost in transition. We of course informed all the required groups, including the NSA and were informed that we should continue our operations as normal until further notice.” Morimoto didn’t seem to be lying, but there were a lot of inconsistencies in his story, though not necessarily by his fault.

Guild should have been informed by the NSA the second they discovered such an advance piece of technology had been stolen. Then there was the sudden, supposedly planned shut down of the facility where the stolen item had been produced and OSTO being told they should continue with their normal activities. Thirdly, there was the seemingly lack of concern over the lost item by its creators and their fore knowledge of Guild’s arrival. Finally there was the document Mari had been given. It explained in painful detail about the move in progress, why it was occurring, and what projects were being moved, as well as which ones were being canceled. This alone wouldn’t be strange except the list was riddled with canceled projects related to cosmic energy research. OSTO had made its name from its discovery and research into cosmic energy, so canceling the bulk of such endeavors seemed extremely unusual. It also made the development of a prototype CE Filter rather pointless. Either something had occurred to spook the organization into giving up its research, or they were trying to hide something. A sudden move to Fukushima fit this last possibility as it was several hours away from Fuuto and the Guild Hall which would make surprise inspections less prevalent, or at least easier to spot ahead of time.

Mari knew there was something going on, but pressing the situation here and now would be pointless. Morimoto was a lap dog at best, and even if he was grilled further he would just deny everything or redirect guild to the government. Basically they were stone walled from the second they walked in. ”Well seeing as guild is not allowed to inspect your facility while you are in the process of transitioning to a new location, and you have provided us with ample information, I suppose we will be going. Thank you for your cooperation Mr. Morimoto. I hope we can meet again some time in the future.”

Mari bowed and left with Keila and Shagon, heading back toward their bikes located in the near by parking garage. Mari’s was pouting over the exchange that had just occurred, and was frustrated over being so easily railroaded. ”Bastards…using loop holes to throw us off the trail. Can’t believe they think they can do whatever they want. We’ll show them right guys?” Pulling out a Burger Meal Foodroid from her bag and inserting a spare radar switch, Mari activated the tiny robot and gave it orders to scoop out the facility and surrounding area. The burger meal sped off, intent on doing its job well while Mari and co. approached their bikes. Their path was blocked, however, when eight individuals in street clothes walked from the shadows and stood in their path. Though they said nothing, it was clear the eight had no intention of letting the guild members escape. This became more apparent when their eyes began to glow and their human forms shed away to reveal their true forms: Combat-Roids, remnants of the Badan empire. Upgraded with new technology, the eight former foot soldiers were now a potential threat to the three before them. At least they would have been if they weren’t facing guild members.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bryce and Hogan arrived at the Fuuto police department headquarters and slipped in mostly unnoticed. The NSA agents were already on site and were determined to get their hands on the body of the supposedly rogue, former KGB agent. At least four agents had been dispatched, but they had clearly underestimated the almost ferocious nature of the head of investigations, Tachibana Yuuske. The two riders had managed to get with in a few feet of the precinct’s morgue when a female voice echoed from behind them.

”I seriously doubt you two are authorized to be back here. For that matter, I doubt you’re even officers.” The voice belonged to a beautiful blue haired woman who was wearing street clothes but had a clearance badge on her shirt. Pulling a small wallet from her pocket, the woman revealed her badge and I.D. to the two trespassers. ”NSA agent, Sara Belmont. You two have a lot of explaining to do if you intended to go into that morgue.”

Even after the duo explained they were from guild, the young woman seemed unimpressed, if not agitated by their presence. ”So, you lot were called in to investigate? Guess the higher up don’t think we can handle this on our own. Fine, but I was given direct orders to make sure no one examined that body before us. So shove off before I make you.” Sara had a rather frightening look about her, and it seemed she was ready to attack the two grown men with her bare hands.

”Cool your jets kid.” Another female voice chimed from behind Sara which caused the girl to break her stance and reply with a tone of surprise. ”Tsubaki-Sama…but these two-“ The purple haired woman called Tsubaki raised her hand before Sara could finish and leaned against a near by wall before explaining herself. ”New orders just came in babe. Guild gets the first look and gets to decide whose jurisdiction the case falls under. I’m against it…but the orders come from pretty high up it seems. In other words we get shafted again just for doing our jobs.”

Sara was clearly not happy over this development, while Tsubaki seemed less surprised by the decision, but was still pissed over it. Regardless the two guild members were allowed in to see the body, though it wasn’t just a corpse waiting for them at the door. The second the officer on guard opened the locked door to the morgue, the five present would see a menacing figure standing in the center of the room. A kaijin, covered in flames and laughing under his breath, let out a roar accompanied by a huge blast of flames that engulfed the room. The guard quickly shut the steel door which was blasted with enough heat to scald his hands and knocked him to the ground. Sara ran past the two men and grabbed the burning hot door, opening the heavy thing easily, and it seemed without being effected by the extreme heat. On the other side of the door was an inferno that was destroying every body in the freezer like room. The still burning Kaijin had blasted open a hole in the back wall and walked out of the building without any sign of fear. Sara ran straight through the intense flames, undaunted by the intense heat, and was in pursuit of the unidentified beast. Tsubaki screamed for the girl to stop, but to no avail.

Outside the building a number of officers had opened fire on the kaijin with their weapons doing nothing to harm it. As it laughed aloud another kaijin appeared from behind the officers and began to its attack. The new, feline humanoid began flipping patrol cars and easily dispatching more then a few of the brave men and women with its claws. The two seemed to be having a rather good time until the fire empowered beast took a fierce attack from behind that sent it reeling forward. Standing there was the blue haired NSA agent, who had landed a heavy drop kick on the monster before her. She had caught up with her target far more quickly then she should have on foot, and her body only had a few burns, though she should have been burnt alive. This combined with her earlier show of strength was sign that Sara was no normal human. But against two Kaijin it was hard to tell how well she would do.

By the time Hogan and Bryce would arrive, they would find Sara fighting the two beasts, and fairing decently. Then a unexpected attack from the cat kaijin sent the girl flying, a severe slash wound across her back. The two monsters were moving in for the kill when they took notice of the riders and redirected their efforts toward the two new foes before them.

*smooth jazz*
Throughout Mari and Morimoto's exchange, Keila attempted to keep her eyes open and take in as much as she possibly could about the equipment and computers being taken from the facility. Most of it was an exercise in futility. With her paltry understanding of Cosmic Energy, she couldn't understand much of anything that she saw-- outside of the fact that a large cover-up was in play.

She was about to suggest that they get a little more personally involved with the snooping when the Badan soldiers appeared. Keila's teeth ratcheted shut and she winced. If this didn't prove that there was a cover-up, then nothing would.

The other part of her flinched, badly. She had really hoped not to do any fighting today. But it was inevitable now.

"Someone doesn't want us here..." Keila took a step back, buying herself a fraction of a moment to study the soldiers and their armaments. "... Mari, go hide... It's about to get really dangerous in here."

Her right hand withdrew the OOOs Driver from her jacket pocket. She took a deep breath, trying to steady her nerves and work up enough desire for a successful transformation. The Driver was placed against her stomach where it formed a wide belt, into which Keila deposited several coin-like tokens.

Keila retrieved the Scanner from the belt and deftly slid across the Driver's interface. A series of chimes sounded in her head, unheard by anyone else, and then the world detonated. A storm of energy whirled about her in a rainbow display that was forcibly congealed to her skin. Newfound power and strength began to flow into her limbs and her vision sharpened to almost inconceivable levels.

"HAWK! TIGER! GRASSHOPPER! TA-TO-BA! TATOBA TA-TO-BA!" The belt spoke to her mind. When the jingle finished, it meant that the transformation was over, successfully, and that it was safe to move.

If she wanted to keep Mari safe, then defense wasn't an option. Keila needed to take the fight to them and keep them too pre-occupied to worry about any helpless females in the audience.

The tiger claws on her arms snapped forward and locked into place, at the same moment that power passed from her belt into her green legs. Keila shot forward, propelled like a grasshopper, crashing into the Combat Roids as a whirling mass of kicks and claws. She hated playing offense.

Hogan's jaw was ratched so tight it looked like it might snap. He was angry. And as two kaijin were about to find out, he was very unlikable when he was angry.

The scene that had just played out was abhorrent in more ways than one. Hogan had seen men die on the field. He'd retrieved their bodies. Those bodies had been the only thing to return to their families and friends-- it had been their last hope of closure. The body of a dead man demanded respect. And this guy had just trampled all over that. He was going to pay, that, Hogan vowed.

"Flaming Hyena Boy is mine." Hogan growled in a voice that left no room for debate.

His anger only grew once they'd managed to skirt the fire and flames and get over to the scene of the altercation. This wasn't a fight. This wasn't even a battle. The two monsters were outright butchering those brave men and women and loving themselves for it. Now, more families were having their loved ones ripped away and the chance for a decent burial denied them.

He wasn't going to stand for that.

"There's not much of a way to play this." Hogan grunted as he withdrew the Birth Driver and slapped it against his middle. "Grab your kaijin by the ear and beat the living stuffing out of him."

He withdrew a Cell Medal from his pocket and plunked it into the device. A quick twist of the knob sent multiple little gatchapan capsules rocketing away from the Driver to pop open and form his mechanical armor of Kamen Rider Birth. As the HUD flickered to life over his face, Hogan reared back and unleashed a challenging roar of fury as he closed in and leveled a punch at Flaming Hyena Boy's face.

Kamen Rider Samurai
Shagon didn't like how the OSTO was shutting down their projects. He knew they were up to something but he didn't have enough information to make any educated guesses. He droned out the sound of Mari having one of her fits and was trying to consider the possibilities of what they might be up to when he notice everyone else had stopped. He stopped himself and looked up to see 8 men standing in front of their bikes and witnessed them become combat-roids. He smirked to himself.

"Why do they always want to do things the hard way?" He asked as he looked at the other two by his side and notice that Keila had already transformed and had Mari get out of danger.

"Why not. I got nothin better to do today anyways." He said as he pulled out the Fourze System and placed it on his waist and let the belt wrap around him until it connected on the other side. Taking the Rocket switch he had been playing with earlier and placed it in the 1st (right arm) slot of the driver. Then with his left hand he flipped down switches 1 and 2 and then alternated to his right hand and flipped down switches 3 and 4. As each little red switch was flipped down a tone began to sound until finally all four little red switches had their tones sounding in unison. Then the driver began to speak as Shagon rotated his left arm to rest at an angle across his chest with a closed fist and his right hand came down to rest on the control handle on the end of the driver.

"3...2...1..."

"Henshin!"

He pushes the control handle forward and then raises his right hand to the sky hand outstretched and the left hand out to the side. A large ring rises and stops midway and steam pours out from the top and bottom of the ring. Cosmic energy surrounds Shagon and a white suit with orange and black coloring certain parts of the suit begins to form. When the steam all cleared Shagon stood fully transformed as Fourze. He looks toward the enemy combat-roids and holds his right arm out fist closed and thumb stretched out at the side.

"I'll turn you to cosmic dust." He then turns his thumb down towards the ground and charges forward. He punches one of the combat-roids to his right and engages it in combat kicking and punching in a flury of moves. The combat-roid was a little shocked by Shagons transformation but quickly got back his nerve and fought back. He launched a kick at Shagon's stomach and knocks Shagon back a couple steps but Shagon shakes it off and charges back at the combat-roid.

Shagon round house kicks the combat-roid and it lands on the ground a little dazed. Three more combat-roids come to its aid and try to gang up on Shagon. Realizing whats going on Shagon jumps back and activates the 2nd and 4th astro switches in the driver.

"Launcher On! Radar On!" Shagon aims the radar that has formed on his left arm at the the 4 combat-roids. The radar locks on to them and then he stomps his right foot on the ground and the rockets in the blue box launch at the combat-roids hitting them. Unfortunately the four combat-roids were still very much alive and are getting back up. Shagon turns the radar and launcher astro switches off. He then pulls out the number 8 Chainsaw astro switch and pulls out the launcher astro switch and puts the chainsaw astro switch in its place and activates it.

"Chainsaw On!" A Chainsaw blade appears on Shagons right foot and he charges once more into the group of enemies and begins slashing the combat-roids with the blade.

"You know I don't mind the uneven odds. It makes (grunt) it more fun. But seriously (growl) why (grunt) wont they just DIE!?" With that he does a flying roundhouse kick hitting the four combat-roids all at once.

Last edited:
Choushinsei
Heat...JOKER!! Bryce's Driver shouted as fire and darkness poured out of the Memories inserted within, "I believe the word is Henshin." The German said as his suit solidified around him, "Probably best that way," He said when Hogan assigned him to the as-yet-elementless Kaijin, "I don't know how well my new toy is going to play with your Hündchen, and I simply cannot restrain the urge to give this little Katze a taste of what his buddy's dishing out." As Bryce was speaking, he started fighting the feline kaijin. Rather than Hogan's 'strategy' of beating it until it stopped fighting back, Bryce adopted a slightly more defensive strategy, focused on blocking its attacks with his right leg and arm, both blazing from a combination of his fury and the Heat's elemental affinity, and then unleashing a series of brutal counter-attacks, aiming at breaking or otherwise incapacitating the Kaijin's limbs before targeting its core. He finally took out the beast with a flaming uppercut that sent it flying into the road, forming a decently sized crater... Or, so he thought. Oh, there was a crater, for sure, but the Kaijin simply stumbled to his feet after the beating, rather than staying down as a defeated, broken mass of flesh and fur. "Ach, sheisse. Ich habe das Memory Break vergessen... Dummkopf." He muttered, slapping the Driver closed and pulling out his Heat Memory.

((Translations: Puppy, Cat, Ah, ****. I forgot the Memory Break... Moron.))

*smooth jazz*
While Birth might have managed to get the first strike in against Flaming-Hyena-Boy, his initial punch didn't give him much by way of advantage. Prometheus recovered almost instantly and responded by causing a wall of flame to surround him in a defensive barrier.

Kamen Rider Birth was forced to drop back as his HUD instruments began shrieking at him. In the process, he dropped another cell medal into his belt and gave the knob a spin.

"So, you think you're too hot to handle, eh? I guess I'll just have to put my oven mitts on, bub."

CRANE ARM.

With three quick snaps of his arm, Birth sent the crane head flailing about like a whip, sending it whirling through the flames and slamming against Prometheus' chest. He was rewarded for his efforts with a fireball to the face. Birth tumbled over backwards, falling into a reverse somersault and came up on his feet. The crane arm line went slack and dropped to the ground.

He looked up to find a flaming fist bearing down onto his face. Hogan grunted as his head was knocked around like a bowling pin and he slammed into the ground hard.

"Foolish boy." The words emerged from Prometheus' throat in a low growl. "Are you really so arrogant as to believe you could triumph?"

"I'm fighting a guy who somehow managed to set his body hair on fire. It comes with the territory." Birth fired back.

His arm jerked, causing the crane arm to whip wildly through the air as it retracted. The heavy metal claw slammed into the back of Prometheus' head, knocking him forward into a rising kick from Birth.

OOOs was forced to scramble for cover as the entire area went up in smoke. Thanks to the Hopper legs, she'd been able, just barely, to get clear before the Launcher's missiles hit. OOOs landed lightly and whipped about to claw another foot soldier.

With the soldiers properly distracted, she felt safe enough to move to defense. OOOs would block a punch with one claw and respond with a springing kick, or dodge a knuckle strike and respond by digging both tiger claws into her opponents chest. Thus far, she seemed to be delaying the soldiers, but Fourze was right, these guys were not going down easily.

She twisted around a snap kick and responded by driving her elbow into the small of the soldier's back. The guard dropped to the ground for a moment, only to rise again unhindered.

She fired up the Hawk Eyes and began scanning the soldiers, looking at their make-up and for any weak points. She hissed between her teeth as she kicked another soldier, sending him rocketing backwards through the air into a concrete pillar.

A hazy idea was beginning to take form in her mind.

"Fourze, start pushing them around!" OOOs called to her comrade. She twisted away from another assault and came away holding a blue metal. "If we can get this fight into OSTO, we'll have all the reason to look around that we need."

She slid the Sachi medal into the Driver with one hand and wiped the Scanner over it with the other. ORCA! TIGER! GRASSHOPPER! OOOs put two fingers to her newly acquired headgear and unleashed a torrent of water that sent several soldiers into a wipe-out and sent them washing out into the parking lot. OOOs shot forward with claws extended, intending to make the most of this new opening.

They needed at least one soldier to toss through an OSTO window, that didn't mean that she couldn't thin the herd just a bit.