So... just wondering. is anyone else thinking that the HellHound Phantom made the fire come out of Shunpei's hand? I'd wager he did that to give him the hope that he cane use magic, only to rip it away and tell him, no, he didn't, it was a trick. DESPAIR ZONE GO.

....Dude. That is one awesome theory. It makes perfect sense, if that is how it turns out then that proves further that the writer is a clever son of a gun.

Lurker
YCBmh.gif

by far the most hillarious part of the episode with the huge arm

....Dude. That is one awesome theory. It makes perfect sense, if that is how it turns out then that proves further that the writer is a clever son of a gun.

I would be really happy if that were true. Good storytelling and I hate Shunpei. :castlerock:

Matrix of Leadership
Shunpei isn't too bad. Reminds me a lot of Gai. Doubt he'll be a Kagami like fans have been speculating. But I like the back story and the story of the ritual thought that was freaking awesome. Just can't wait to see who the White Wizard was and how he fits all in the Magic side of the story.

And to see who Koyomi really is since she lost her memory.

Really liking Wizard so far, major upgrade from Fourze:thumbs:

Lurker
Shunpei isn't too bad. Reminds me a lot of Gai. Doubt he'll be a Kagami like fans have been speculating. But I like the back story and the story of the ritual thought that was freaking awesome. Just can't wait to see who the White Wizard was and how he fits all in the Magic side of the story.

That's because many fans were sure that Haruto was going to be jerk only out for himself. Yet, this first two episodes have shown that he is a "nice" guy (only a confident one) so he doesn't need someone like Kagami to counterbalance him.

Lurker
So... just wondering. is anyone else thinking that the HellHound Phantom made the fire come out of Shunpei's hand? I'd wager he did that to give him the hope that he cane use magic, only to rip it away and tell him, no, he didn't, it was a trick. DESPAIR ZONE GO.

I had that Idea after watching the episode, plus someone in one of this topic also said something like that. So at least 2 people had the same idea. Rejoice, for you are not alone in this world *in epic voice*

Minato Ascending

And to see who Koyomi really is since she lost her memory.

Really liking Wizard so far, major upgrade from Fourze:thumbs:

I like Fourze overall and I'd give it a 'B' (although the final episode was rather underwhelming), but I think the first two episodes of Wizard easily beat out Fourze's first two, and this series is shaping up to be one terrific show.

Glad I'm not the only one with the idea. I'm wondering if the White Wizard may still be a bad guy. Seriously, wouldn't that be the ultimate despair? 'You survived the transformation, and thus you are now able to use magic and save people. Just kidding, those rings allow me to control people and force them into monsters. Good job. Now Despair because you not only doomed everyone, you kept within you my most powerful monster.' He could have caused the eclipse to bring about the circumstances where someone who was able to become Wizard was formed. Dunno, just a thought.

...Also, Wizard, dude. Use your head. Why are you using a Fire element attack against a FIRE elemental enemy Hell Hound? Seriously.

Last edited: