uTCHuuu kitaaaa
Maybe, Libra is triple-agent! :O Although destroyed, he will come back to help KRC destroy Gamou once and for all!!!!

NAAAAH! Who am I kidding, that has been done (e.g. Virgomotochibana). -_- Although all of his scenes wherein he questioned Gamou's methods were wasted for that whole plot -_-

There is a little ray of hope for the return of Libra.
He is the master of illusions, but that image of him right before his death, pretty much spelled the end of him. Too bad, I was hoping he would be the final big bad.

Lurker
Something I don't understand...

If Tachibana/Emoto had stopped believing in friendship, then why did he gave Ryusei a test in which he had to choose the KRC over his duties destroying Zodiarts...?

Something I don't understand...

If Tachibana/Emoto had stopped believing in friendship, then why did he gave Ryusei a test in which he had to choose the KRC over his duties destroying Zodiarts...?

That test was about testing Ryuusei's honor and decency; there is a difference between believing in friendship, and looking for power forgetting everything about morals; Tachibana/ Emoto wanted Ryuusei to keep a moral behaviour, and not to fight the evil Zodiarts while being evil himself; that's why he took away his powers when he killed Gentaro; however, EmoVirTachibana was afraid that friendship would not be strong enough to overcome the harshest fights, and he wanted Gentaro to be able to fight without relying on friendship.

Fourze Stage show debues a Rider with A Nadeshiko-esk Driver; exept it uses only the leg switches. From the screen shot it looks like he arrived with Nadishiko... Arrives with her, has a belt like her's.. Could he be another SOLU, maybe like a brother?

fourze-rider.jpg

[hide]Fourze Stage show debues a Rider with A Nadeshiko-esk Driver; exept it uses only the leg switches. From the screen shot it looks like he arrived with Nadishiko... Arrives with her, has a belt like her's.. Could he be another SOLU, maybe like a brother?

fourze-rider.jpg[/hide]
Looks a bit generic. The suit doesn't even seem to have the module points on the legs. Weird.

Lurker
Not sure if this has been posted but it features Gentaro, Kengo and Ryusei. Not much of screen time though.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qY-Rr6g2bo&feature=g-vrec"]AKB48 ???? ????????????????? ???? - YouTube[/ame]

Lurker
Stupid cute AKB girls!!!

Also stupid Bari-san! Should've defeated the girls so that they all fall over and flash their panties... Wow I'm a pig...