Power Rangers: Super Samurai - News/Rumors/Discussion Thread (OCTOBER 13th, NEW EPS)

Welcome
Caps to emulate the "TOMMY 4 EVER!!!!1111" style some fans have.Or I just like caps.
Ebonics just to show that children's shows are serious business for serious and violent debates.

Some kind of Beast mode
Caps to emulate the "TOMMY 4 EVER!!!!1111" style some fans have.Or I just like caps.
Ebonics just to show that children's shows are serious business for serious and violent debates.

ooOOoo, I see now that you have explained yourself...I concur, carry on.

Golden Deal

Especially for Guys in their twenties which still think the kids show is made puely for them. :sweat:

Ah...I remember back in the day where Japan Hero and Rangerboard were "mirror world" versions of each other. I guess somethings never change.:laugh:

DAMN, THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR 10+ YEARS...AND STILL NO PEACE.:sly:

Names are different, but still the same...............................stuff.:sweat:

Golden Deal
Ah...I remember back in the day where Japan Hero and Rangerboard were "mirror world" versions of each other. I guess somethings never change.:laugh:

DAMN, THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR 10+ YEARS...AND STILL NO PEACE.:sly:

Names are different, but still the same...............................stuff.:sweat:

But this time there are not 2 major boards, but 3 :D
HJU (the good side), Rangerboard(the bad side) and Rangercrew (somewhere in the middle :D)

Golden Deal
Here´s the Nicktoons Germany Super Samurai Promo:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFRF6MvbaS0"]Power Rangers Super Samurai - Die neuen Folgen - Nicktoons Deutschland - YouTube[/ame]

Nickelodeon Germany Super Samurai Trailer 1:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ptpDH3x_So"]Power Rangers Super Samurai - Erster Trailer - Nickelodeon Deutschland - YouTube[/ame]

Nickelodeon Germany Super Samurai Trailer 2:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ9_AdOzzyY"]Power Rangers Super Samurai (2) - Nickelodeon Deutschland - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Treasure Cards of the Underworld
Well, I hadn't been following Samurai for some time, so, I wouldn't really know, but to me as a hobby-translator, it just seems unnecessary to keep it English. We already have way too many anglicisms in our language as it is, and I don't even LIKE the German language. :B

Tyrannosaurus!
Especially for Guys in their twenties which still think the kids show is made puely for them. :sweat:
Transformers and TMNT fans are just as bad in that regard and don't even get me started on comic fans.:sweat:

Anyway what's so bad about Samurai now? last I heard people were signing it's praises.