Okay, it took 44 episodes for Libra to realize he's just a more pawn to Gamou's ambitions and that Gamou only needs his Switch? no wonder he wants to leave the Zodiarts; once his job is done, he isn't needed anymore; funny how the preview shows him contacting the kamen Rider Club, out of mere self preservation :laugh:
When you sell your soul to the devil, there is a little price in it; contrast with Emoto who's paid that price with dignity.

So Yuuki and Gamou heard the call of the "Presenters," whoever they are.

Judging by the preview, I wonder if Hayami will switch sides selfishly at first, and then have a change of heart.

DAIMON PAWNCH
my guess the reason Pisces hasn't been found, is because it's already around...

It probably has something to do with the switch that Tomoko threw into the lake (FISH)

In Justice, We Trust!
Soooo when they said Tomoko was watching Ryusei in the hospital...was I the only one who thought "Oh great, they're going to show Tomoko doing some weird goth **** to Ryusei's body."?:laugh:

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Soooo when they said Tomoko was watching Ryusei in the hospital...was I the only one who thought "Oh great, they're going to show Tomoko doing some weird goth **** to Ryusei's body."?:laugh:

She almost missed out on a human sacrifice because of him :disappoin

Henshin a Go-Go!!
Don't get me wrong, I love Tomoko, but you and I have the same thoughts. Not really a big fan of Rider relationships (Kiva, anyone?) Plus, I usually ship the Rider couples more often than not (come on, Kabuto and Gatack were pretty much canon after the first 5 episodes)

2cyf6mw.jpg

Last edited:
Also, it's nice that Gentarou said he would support Yuuki in going into space, and it was Yuuki who would invite Gentarou along into space. It's usually the guy in Yuuki's place and the girl in Gentarou's place. It's one small moment in a testosterone-infested franchise like Kamen Rider, but I like it.

Lurker
Okay, it took 44 episodes for Libra to realize he's just a more pawn to Gamou's ambitions and that Gamou only needs his Switch?

He has known he is merely a pawn since the Cancer arc, but Libra thought that if he stayed as an obedient little pawn, he would be safe, now he knows that Gamou will probably get rid of him anyways.

Hayami did express his doubts to Tatsugami about Gamou, only to get a beating for it. However as Gamou is reaching his final goal, Hayami is more fearful since the Laplace Eye will no longer be needed once Pisces is found.

Fourze 44:

- Why is it we hardly ever see Riders in their other forms ride their bikes? It's almost always in their base form.

- Is Marie Kai playing Yuki's mom? I haven't gotten an answer to that yet.

- I like how even in a show with Fourze's level of silliness, it can still have those "horror" elements that Rider tends to have.

And with the Horoscopes following the will of the Presenters, they sound even more like those UFO cult groups. Next thing you know they'll commit suicide to be beamed up to the aliens.

- Why are they conducting a ceremony in the middle of the day? Unless they want to be under the sun?

- I think this episode shows clearly that Gentaro fights for his friends to achieve their goals, and that is all he needs. His desire is others' desires. Eiji went from trying to help the whole world to just any person he met along the way as a fork of atonement; Gentaro is sort of a variation on that, though they never said whether his parents' death affected him in any way.

- Could the Presenters be the ones who built the Kyodain siblings in the movie?

It doesn't really feel like the finale is approaching, even though only four episodes are left. There is usually a clear crescendo in the penultimate episodes, but this just feels like a typical arc.