Meteor, Ready?
That's why I thought she could've used the Rabbit Hutch as a sanctuary until the other KRC members can find her. Until now, they didn't have a proof that someone inside the faculty is a Horoscope, since Sonada was teleported away by Libra before they could see her identity, and the revelation that Emoto is Virgo should be a huge news and treated as one by Tomoko. I just think her reaction afterward (going home alone and by herself) after discovering the secret identity of one of the most powerful Horoscopes is very uncharacteristic of her.

She did seem fairly distracted/upset over it. She told him he wasn't a bad guy and refused to believe he was actually a bad person. I'd say she was just in a state of shock.

Dark Kabuto said:
Watch, the final boss isn't going to be Emoto OR Gamou, but Ohsugi's the one who's been pulling the strings all along. And he's using the Horroscopes as a way to channel his grief over loosing Sonada

I stand by my theory Libra's gonna pull an Uva/Kazari and do something to usurp power in some way. Virgo might do something as well.

Supaidaman!
HOLY CRAP.

This episode. Wow.

Also, CONTINUITY. I wonder what excuse they'll pull for Rocket States not being used again before now?

The S-1 switch actually seemingly disappeared alongside Nadeshiko in Megamax if you look at Fourze in the final scene, so maybe Tachibana will explain that he obtained it from SOLU in space somehow.

Alternatively, they might just ignore that little scene, considering how it wasn't mentioned by the characters, or even reference Super Hero Taisen, where Kengo randomly gives Gentaro the S-1 Switch again. In both of these scenarios though, it'll create the odd situation where he had it for a while but hasn't used it for some reason.

Last edited:
Supaidaman!
I presume Tomoko is a massive fan favourite of this show? It seems like they were deliberately not having anything bad happen to her, which makes this episode all the more shocking.

Minato Ascending
I presume Tomoko is a massive fan favourite of this show? It seems like they were deliberately not having anything bad happen to her, which makes this episode all the more shocking.

I never get the sense that Tomoko was being protected in the show more than the other characters.

Supaidaman!
Unless my memory is hazy this is literally the first bad thing which has happened to her since she joined the KRC. Even the Meteor Storm debut episode she was the only one of the club to not get Tamashii'd.

uTCHuuu kitaaaa
So Emoto is also "red-eyed" like Gamou? Are they some sort of alien beings or alien-possessed humans? If they're alien-possessed, is it a little late to introduce the biggest baddie of the show? if ever it's not Gamou, Virgo, or even Hayami :disappoin

Lurker
Nothing will happen to Tomoko. She's THE darkness, voodoo etc.

In fact, she will rescue all the Zodiarts commanders who have been sucked inside and return safely.