The S.H. Figuarts Thread: Justi-5's the Figure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gai is the only one currently released that wasn't a significant character. If later releases follow his lead, we can probably expect Verde and Scissors as exclusives too. Imperer could go either way.

Probably Abyss too. He has less screentime than anyone else.

Space Ninja
Abyss is a side character in a different show - yeah he's destined for exclusivity or never being released, but I was thinking of just in-show Ryuki specifically. It's not like I'd start speculating on whether or not Raia's best friend's Rider form would be a Toei Hero Net or Tamashii event exclusive.

Space Ninja
I bet if I knew that existed in 2008, I would have bought it too (I too would buy whatever name they gave to the Guldthunder Rider if he was made into an SHF, the aforementioned Raia's bro).

In Justice, We Trust!
What I'm curious is if they'll use the Ryuki Logo for Abyss, or the Decade logo on his box.

Fly up, TaJaDor!
I'm ordering SHF G3 and a set of Tamashii Stage Act 5 from HLJ. The thing is, I may not bel able to cover shipping. The price of it will be $28 plus the $6 handling fee. That comes to $34, and that's all I have on my card. So I won't be able to cover shipping. Do I just drop the Tamasgii Stages, or does HLJ just take whatever money is on the card, and I send whatever else I owe them when I get more cash?

I'm ordering SHF G3 and a set of Tamashii Stage Act 5 from HLJ. The thing is, I may not bel able to cover shipping. The price of it will be $28 plus the $6 handling fee. That comes to $34, and that's all I have on my card. So I won't be able to cover shipping. Do I just drop the Tamasgii Stages, or does HLJ just take whatever money is on the card, and I send whatever else I owe them when I get more cash?

You mean, you only have $34 in your bank account, and you're using a debit card? They'll charge you the full amount, and you'll be hit with an overdraft fee from your bank.

Fly up, TaJaDor!
You mean, you only have $34 in your bank account, and you're using a debit card? They'll charge you the full amount, and you'll be hit with an overdraft fee from your bank.

Ah, so I pay the overdraft fee to the bank, then?

Status
Not open for further replies.