The new Tendou Souji
Rina...and her 5 seconds of fame.:laugh:

I thought her name was Say...

She was a semi-established character, a vital part of Mihara's character (lol), and she got punched once and lost the belt. I think that was enough to spare her.

..Yeah, Mihara's girl is Rina; [hide]I was talking about the girl, Saya, who hangs out at Keitaro's laundry place but then gets killed as soon she tries to transform on-screen!! >:{[/hide]

You can't mention 555 without saying how much we all hate Kusaka.

Like, I may have said before, Kusaka didn't make me hate him. He just bored me since he seemed like a boring copy of either Hojo or Gai Yuuki and while they're entertaining, Kusaka wasn't and it crashed and burned.

Lurker
I thought her name was Say...

..Yeah, Mihara's girl is Rina; [hide]I was talking about the girl, Saya, who hangs out at Keitaro's laundry place but then gets killed as soon she tries to transform on-screen!! >:{[/hide]

Saya is actually Delta's first user. She was the one who originally received the belt, but then she send it to the others, until it was returned to her. She's also the one using the belt during Delta's debut.

However, she realized that her body has becoming too weak to fight and she needed someone that she could trust to give the Delta Gear (which is suppose to be the strongest of the 3). She decided on Takumi, but before she could give it to him (she wasn't trying to use it) she was killed.

The new Tendou Souji
She decided on Takumi, but before she could give it to him (she wasn't trying to use it) she was killed.

[hide]She was gonna give it to him yes, but when he got knocked down during the fight, she put the belt on and was activating it when she got killed. She got as far as "henshin!" before she got stabbed.

End of episode 28 if you wanna check for yourself.[/hide]

Lurker
Kusaka's a lot more boring than Hojo. His jerkishness is jerked up to 11 and he doesn't even have half of Hojo's appeal as a character.

The character is a lot funnier if you watched Shinkenger first.
Sadly Shinkenger never appealed to me. I don't know why, I was watching Gekiranger during it's run time. So far Gekiranger and Jetman are the only two sentai that really appeals to me. Jetman because it's the sentai I'm most familiar with as a kid and I wish someone would sub it. :/

Oh, yes, I remember Delta was supposingly the strongest gear out of the 3 and that normal humans could use it? Or that it doesn't burn as much Orphenoch DNA as the other gears?

Lurker
Sadly Shinkenger never appealed to me. I don't know why, I was watching Gekiranger during it's run time. So far Gekiranger and Jetman are the only two sentai that really appeals to me. Jetman because it's the sentai I'm most familiar with as a kid and I wish someone would sub it. :/

Just look up the character Juuzo from Shinkenger and you'll get what I'm talking about :anime:

Oh, yes, I remember Delta was supposingly the strongest gear out of the 3 and that normal humans could use it? Or that it doesn't burn as much Orphenoch DNA as the other gears?

Supposedly Delta is both faster and stronger than Faiz and Kaixa, but it actually has less defense. The Gear burns less than the Kaixa Gear (that's why the other orphans could use it), but it still requires at least some Orphnoch DNA, probably about as much as the Faiz Gear.

Banned
Saya is actually Delta's first user. She was the one who originally received the belt, but then she send it to the others, until it was returned to her. She's also the one using the belt during Delta's debut.

However, she realized that her body has becoming too weak to fight and she needed someone that she could trust to give the Delta Gear (which is suppose to be the strongest of the 3). She decided on Takumi, but before she could give it to him (she wasn't trying to use it) she was killed.

When did she send the belt to others. The original user of the delta belt was that chick that died in a battle using it.

Silly Rookie
vlcsnap-2012-04-28-21h51m57s220.png
vlcsnap-2012-04-28-21h52m05s42.png
vlcsnap-2012-04-28-21h56m15s232.png
vlcsnap-2012-04-28-21h53m37s172.png

Yep, you sure did.

Lurker
When did she send the belt to others. The original user of the delta belt was that chick that died in a battle using it.

Saya got the belt at some unknown point and started using it. She then sent it to the other Orphans and it got pass around for a while until Sawada got it. Since he had just become an Orphnoch, Sawada decided he didn't need the power of the belt and sent it back to Saya. That's the point where the Delta arc starts in the TV series. The other orphans are trying to find Sawada because they thought he had the belt, but it was with Saya (she was the Delta they showed walking around) until she's killed and Kitazaki takes the Delta Gear.

Silly Rookie
Ok, I'm 15 episodes in. I think I'll stop off there for another day.

Kusaka...HOLY ****. What the **** is his problem?

Lurker
Just look up the character Juuzo from Shinkenger and you'll get what I'm talking about :anime:

Supposedly Delta is both faster and stronger than Faiz and Kaixa, but it actually has less defense. The Gear burns less than the Kaixa Gear (that's why the other orphans could use it), but it still requires at least some Orphnoch DNA, probably about as much as the Faiz Gear.

Are they both the same actor? I actually watched the Shinken Red vs Juuzo fight a while back. If all 3 gears are made so Orphenochs could use it to protect the King, would the Kaixa belt be the only one that burns that much DNA? On another thought, why do Orphenoch need the gears anyways? They can fight on the same terms with the gear users. :/