Kamen Rider vs. Sentai Movie "Superhero Taisen" May 2012

I found a plothole without watching the movie:
How is the PuToTyra key to be made when all purple cores were destroyed?

Wasn't it pretty common for the Gokaiger to receive powers that the teams didn't actually have? There was the projection of the DaiBouken, summoning a Patrol Stryker out of nowhere, the MagiDragon without needing to fuse people to form it, the Jetman's fire bird attack without their robot, etc...

Still, I won't be surprised if the purple medals are briefly shown in that scene before becoming keys, creating a plothole for sure.

Heroes are forever
Easy to explain. They got them via time travel.

[HIDE]
a3pfyq.png
[/HIDE]

D

Dr Kain

One of my friends says there is way too much Den-O in this movie. Why is Den-O the feature of a Sentai vs Rider movie?

One of my friends says there is way too much Den-O in this movie. Why is Den-O the feature of a Sentai vs Rider movie?

There's one scene in the Denliner which, even according to people bashing the movie, lasts 4 minutes. Otherwise they're only there alongside everyone else in the final battle. So, no, they aren't "the feature" of the movie.

there is a good chunk of the 4 den-o forms fighting against kaijins and bashing at each other... seriously I didn't think that it was necessary to highlight them more than the other riders or sentai teams

¥410,038,450 for the 1st weekend? That beats the OOO movie debut...

im still Curious what the Gosa Cards do Nyan

Apparently they're just used to reflect/block Kanilaser's attack.