36. Hero battle
  37. Showdown with General Shadow
  38. Making up for betrayal
  39. Creation of Big Machine
  40. Super rocket
  41. Super battle
  42. Great battle in space
[/HIDE]

This makes much more sense than the spoilers we had.

I heard in the new set of net movies this week they rip on Complete form and Gold mode for being fugly. :laugh:

Minato Ascending
I heard in the new set of net movies this week they rip on Complete form and Gold mode for being fugly. :laugh:

:thumbs:

I'm glad Toei has a sense of humor about it, although I do believe strongly that these two are indeed fugly.

The Emperor of the Last Empire
i watched net episode 2 thousand time and i still can't get the relationship between Ahim's death and who Hina is toward Eiji...someone need to explain this to me deeper before I started to make a really weird speculation...

Minato Ascending
Ep. 3 (with Principle Hayami and Red Buster & Nick) is funny, but would've been even funnier if I had known Japanese because this one is filled to the rims with puns.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Ep. 3 (with Principle Hayami and Red Buster & Nick) is funny, but would've been even funnier if I had known Japanese because this one is filled to the rims with puns.

There it is: (No he didn't turn to Garren in this one):disappoin

[ame="http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/6x7m48hi_PU/"]¡¾?§°?¼???¡s¬¼¶?¶?super hero´?03¡¾??¡¿_????¹?´_?¶¹??? ¼??? ¼????§°?¬¼¶?¶?[/ame]

Translation:
[HIDE]Hayami receives a challenge from Foundation X, if he doesn't solve the riddle he will be sent to the Dark Nebula. So Cheeda Nick suggests him to find Red Buster to help him solve it. Then Hayami says: 'Well juts me thinking alone won't help, so I might as well talk with them'. The sentence contains a lot 'Tori' (chicken) sounds so Red Buster froze.:laugh:

The riddle was: What do you get when you combine Blue and Yellow? At first they thought it was Ryuji and Yoko combined. After the quarreling between Hayami and Cheeda Nick, Red Buster solves the riddle. As the challenge is from Foundation X, the blue and yellow is referring to Kamen Rider W. So what do you get when you combine yellow and blue then?

LUNA TRIGGER
luna toriga
luna TORIga
luna TORIga

And Red Buster froze again. :laugh:[/HIDE]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
4th net movie: This time it's Kougami Foundation's challenge. One would expect some SUBARASHIness in it, but I don't think it's funny at all.

[ame="http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/ZWhtaiNieRo/"]¡¾?§°?¼???¡s¬¼¶?¶?super hero´?4¡¾??¡¿_????¹?´_?¶¹??? ¼??? ³¬¼¶?¶??ü?¶?¼???FOURZE[/ame]