I forgot to post these last month when I first got it, so here you go:

GokaiBX1.JPG

GokaiBX2.JPG

GokaiBX3.JPG

GokaiBX4.JPG

GokaiBX5.JPG

GokaiBX6.JPG

Would like to change his avatar
It's a pretty cool box, so it just pisses me off even more that Toei's perfectly fine with letting the DVDs of the awesome '80s shows go commando. (The box is also available for the Gokaiger DVDs, if anyone was curious about that.)

Digital Artist
That's pretty cool man. Packaging looks great. It must've cost a fortune to obtain all that right?

D

Dr Kain

Damn that looks quite nice. Might be a tight fit for all 12 though?

Actually, no. I didn't have them in there in the picture, but I currently store the Gavan and Ghost Ship movies in there and there is plenty of space so they aren't crushing against the sides of the box.

Chrono, yep, they are pretty expensive, especially with the sucktastic US$ exchange value. Fortunately, Amazon usually has 27% off the retail price for preordering, so that pretty much makes it as if shipping were to be free. I also usually place multiple volumes into one order so I get to save a little on shipping. However, I think the first volume had converted into $72 and Volume 9 ended up converting into around $84. That is quite a downfall of our $ in under a year. To be honest, the only reason I have continued to get every volume as they come out is to complete the puzzle that the First Editions come with.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
....i hate you... >.<

Those are pretty awesome.

It's a pretty cool box, so it just pisses me off even more that Toei's perfectly fine with letting the DVDs of the awesome '80s shows go commando. (The box is also available for the Gokaiger DVDs, if anyone was curious about that.)

What sentai is that in your sig??