SLICE
more add-ons!

- Kamen Rider is overrated. no matter where I go, there will be people who claims their favourite Toku is none other than this.

- Kamen Rider's multiple forms are as bad as the clusterfucks in Sentai, regardless if the writer is good at handling it or not.

- I find it amusing that fans try to find something to complain about Sentai but Kamen Rider is 100% perfect in their eyes.

.....the **** fanbase forum do YOU hang around? We have like six different threads, RIGHT NOW, debating how this or that is overrated and how this or that sucks compared to this or that.

not trying to argue back like a dick, but throughout the years I've spent here, I can see that majority of the members favor Kamen Rider over Sentai. then there's those shitloads of threads saying that Kamen Rider is better because it's not "goofy and lame" like Sentai.

nonexistent
not trying to argue back like a dick, but throughout the years I've spent here, I can see that majority of the members favor Kamen Rider over Sentai. then there's those shitloads of threads saying that Kamen Rider is better because it's not "goofy and lame" like Sentai.
I like them both equally.

I think Rider is clearly favored, just look at how the discussion in the Super Hero Wars thread often seems to go to the Rider side. On the other hand, I don't see these "shitloads of threads" complaining about Sentai being lame in comparison to Rider.

it's not just on forum boards, but within my social circle, I have friends who only likes watching Kamen Rider. or how about this? Kamen Rider is favored over Sentai even in Japan.

I like sentai better. If you dont like the main rider, you are screwed. There is usually only two riders per season.

But with sentai you have more heroes, so more chance of liking people. And the people you dont like, get less screentime.

nonexistent
I like sentai better. If you dont like the main rider, you are screwed. There is usually only two riders per season.

But with sentai you have more heroes, so more chance of liking people. And the people you dont like, get less screentime.

That and there's lack of Female Riders.

Heroes are forever
it's not just on forum boards, but within my social circle, I have friends who only likes watching Kamen Rider. or how about this? Kamen Rider is favored over Sentai even in Japan.
I think it's because they've been around longer than Sentai, they were already established in pop culture by 1975 and so they get a little bit more of attention. Isn't it the same with Ultraman?