Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger Ver.FOURze Created by the majestic, magnificent HIDDEN MASTA!

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Since it's a rip-off of another strip, I'm sure they're doing the best they can with the material they have ...

Kuuguitar
Luka's always seemed like the one who's closest to Don - Gai seems to be his best friend, but Gai usually gets his own storyline while the core team are off doing something else

They have a sort of big sister/little brother dynamic.

Since it's a rip-off of another strip, I'm sure they're doing the best they can with the material they have ...

For that matter, it seems Gokaiger is bringing out all those shippers who skipped Goseiger and who got into Sentai with Shinkenger, from what I see on fanfic sites.

They have a sort of big sister/little brother dynamic.

Exactly this, like when you have a little sib that annoys you but you'd still do anything for them :laugh: I think it's nice that she has a soft spot for him. Marv and Joe don't cut him any slack

For that matter, it seems Gokaiger is bringing out all those shippers who skipped Goseiger and who got into Sentai with Shinkenger, from what I see on fanfic sites.

Ugh ...

Kuuguitar
Exactly this, like when you have a little sib that annoys you but you'd still do anything for them :laugh: I think it's nice that she has a soft spot for him. Marv and Joe don't cut him any slack

That's because Marv has a gift for getting true potential out of anyone and Joe's the brooding one.

Eye See You
So out of all the Gokaiger members the one that gets a 2 parter backstory is Don?. What the ****. Episode 42 had some good moments with Damarasu and Basco but everything Don did in this episode just pissed me off. The battle cry/scream he does is fucking annoying and makes me cringe, the gay poses he does are fucking annoying, and the fact they made him out to be some sort of Legendary Hero is just retarded altogether.

What magazine were they reading to even see a big of Legendary Hero?. I figure it was some sort of Space Magazine which shouldn't have had Japanese writing on it.

Don takes over Ban's spot as most annoying Sentai character.

Joe got a two-part backstory as well. I thought you liked Joe?

So out of all the Gokaiger members the one that gets a 2 parter backstory is Don?. What the ****. Episode 42 had some good moments with Damarasu and Basco but everything Don did in this episode just pissed me off. The battle cry/scream he does is fucking annoying and makes me cringe, the gay poses he does are fucking annoying, and the fact they made him out to be some sort of Legendary Hero is just retarded altogether.

What magazine were they reading to even see a big of Legendary Hero?. I figure it was some sort of Space Magazine which shouldn't have had Japanese writing on it.

Don takes over Ban's spot as most annoying Sentai character.

Joe got a two-part backstory as well. I thought you liked Joe?

Not only that, Marvelous got a two-part backstory too. (The one that introduces Basco)

Eye See You
Did Red & Blue get 2 parters?.... Imma have to got back to rewatch, I stopped watching Gokaiger for a good portion of the year. The fresh episodes in my mind start from the Hurricanger tribute.