Sentai 2012 - Tokumei Sentai Gobusters - Picture and News Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked him when he wasn't a god
Is it confirmed that Yasuko Kobayashi is writing Gobusters? I am pretty damn sure the main writer wouldn't be announced yet but I'm seeing so many people over the last few days claiming that she is confirmed as the main writer that I wonder if I missed the announcement?

Mad Skillz
Is it confirmed that Yasuko Kobayashi is writing Gobusters? I am pretty damn sure the main writer wouldn't be announced yet but I'm seeing so many people over the last few days claiming that she is confirmed as the main writer that I wonder if I missed the announcement?

No confirmation on any staff yet.

i was thinking that the jackets would look like boukenger's jacket in style but the design would be like gosei black and yellow in a sense that they'll be colored ,the animal are on the back the individual gobuster names r on the front, and the GB symbol is either on the shoulder,back or over their left side, thats how i see it

Kuuguitar
Black Fang is correct.

As long as 1 member has a vehicle and they don't get whored out like in Power Rangers then I'm down. I really didn't think the Wind Rangers needed bikes in PRNS, is stole the thunder (pun intended) from when the Thunder Rangers debuted with their bikes where as in Hurricanger when Gouraijer arrived WITH bikes it was an :O_O: moment.

and the Baron Booster, never forget it or the 3.4 seconds it appeared in Kiva.

Despite what you think of it those are still vehicles. I can't believe I forgot about them since the Bike and SPD cars had really cool designs. Not much of a Dekaranger fan though.

Well, Power Rangers doesn't have to air alongside a bike-promoting series in the US, does it? :169:

Status
Not open for further replies.