Video's a bit out of my purveyance. Granted, it's something I need to learn to do for other projects, but maybe someone else in the thread can do it.

PARTY HARD
Yup. I'm kinda tempted to go back and do crappy VA joke shops for the other characters as well. Maybe I'll do it later in the week.

(Going main/bolded roles via Wikipedia)

Daisuke Namikawa/Yuu Narukami: Ulquiorra from Bleach and Italy (and Romano, aka South Italy) from Hetalia
Showtaro (the W is supposed to be there) Morikubo/Yosuke Hanamura: Shikamaru from Naruto and X from Rockman X
Yui Horie/Chie Satonaka: Hanyuu (Higurashi no Naku koro ni) (Yeah, there's...a lot of stuff I don't know besides School Rumble, so take your pick)
Ami Koshimazu/Yukiko Amagi: Anemone (Eureka Seven), Kallen (Code Geass), Hibiki Hojo/Cure Melody (Suite Precure)
Kappei Yamaguchi/Teddie/Kuma: Usopp (One Piece), InuYasha (Inuyasha), Shinichi Kudo/Kaitou Kid (Detective Conan)

If none of these fit you, go and check the rest. I'm curious as to what you'll make. XD

PARTY HARD
Late, again, this time out of stress and pure laziness. XD

Episode 9 - No One Sees the Real Me
[hide]-Oh look, new OP! Rie Kugimiya, Rise's VA, sings it. I don't think the game ever had anything sung by VAs. Sad face...I like how the anime gives a more in depth look of Rise before her [ame]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v338/Icefish/rise2.jpg[/ame] in the game, which was cut out from this. (Image credited to Icefish)
-I honestly find that anime Yukiko breaks the over-serious tone that the game portrays. And I don't mean it in a bad way; if game Yukiko says something like answering if she has any enemies, she'd flat out say it in a formal matter. Anime Yukiko is just straight up blunt that it's cute. XD
-Here's something that's been bothering me lately, since it was subtly brought up in the anime. I understand that they don't use weapons in this anime, a game factor they eliminated. So would that be why they eliminated Chie's trademark biker shorts?
-LMAO MORE ANIME JOKES. They referenced a Chia Pet! That made me laugh harder than I thought. Seriously...I love Yukiko. I wish game Yukiko was more like this one.
-THEY DID IT! ALL-OUT ATTACK!!...Though, for different purposes, at least they kept it.
-After they catch the "killer", it would go straight to "Oh crap, she got captured" moment. This part with the paper cranes (which was cute) is anime exclusive. They're combining anime extras + her social link (the manager guy is involved) to fill in those extra minutes before the dungeon episode. Except instead of a "happy ending" the social link has, because it's leading to the dungeon, there's a "flipped effect". Anime sake, I guess.
-This would be the...second episode I think where they a blank card for the ending.

Yuu Narukami Stats Cut-In since previous episode
Courage - Fearless (Rank 4)
Knowledge - Informed (Rank 3)
Expression - Eloquent (Rank 3)
Understanding - Generous (Rank 4)
Diligence - UP, Staunch (Rank 4)[/hide]

Re-reminder:
First anime OST out with the LE The Animation Vol. 2 DVD (has Yosuke on it), 12/21/2011
First drama CD out with the LE The Animation Vol. 3 DVD (has Chie on it), 1/25/2011.

If none of these fit you, go and check the rest. I'm curious as to what you'll make. XD

My general guidelines for picking who to use are as follows:

1: Do I know who the hell the character is?
2: Is the series well known enough that people will actually recognize characters from it?
3: Is the comparison of the two roles silly and/or entertaining?
4: Is the other role one people commonly know?

For example, take Rise. My other contenders were Ein from Riviera: The Promised land and Nena Trinity from Gundam 00. I passed on Ein because I figured a Wonderswan game (or a GBA remake of a Wonderswan game OR a PSP remake of a GBA remake of a Wonderswan game) from a semi-niche publisher would be a tad obscure. As for Nena...well, **** that *****.

In any event, I'll be camping out in the laundromat on Thursday, so I should be able to crank out a few of these. I already know two that I'm going to do, one of which might surprise you...

Screw it. I found this one too entertaining to not do immediately, and it's a twofer to boot.

intros.jpg

So remember how I said I was gonna make several more of those silly photoshops? I bet you saw a new reply from me in this thread and thought to yourself "oh man, I can't wait to see what he came up with!" You'd like that, wouldn't you? You wanna see some more badly made voice actor jokes?

TOO BAD! WALUIGI TIME!

waluigitime.jpg

In all seriousness, my laptop **** itself Thursday, so I haven't been able to make any new shops (other than the one you just saw, at least). On the up side, I do have an intersting laundromat story to be told at some point. Also, Hulu's refusing to load for me, otherwise I'd have my thoughts on this week's episode to provide. Oh well.

The new Tendou Souji
So apparently, Yukiko and Claes have the same seiyuu; huh... who knew?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGrmefrRTIM"]??????Claes tranquillo ??????????[????] - YouTube[/ame]

lyrics
if anyone wants them

Now, count up your crimes!
Um wow I didn't think it was possible to portray Mitsuo MORE of a loser than he is in the games.

Also, kid crying at Teddie's head being left somewhere is funny. So is Yuu mentioning all the stats when looking at the nikudon.