Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger Ver.FOURze Created by the majestic, magnificent HIDDEN MASTA!

Welcome
I really like that they kept the "Tighten Up Reality Gangsta" message for the Megaranger transformation.
By the way, always remember children.
"Stigma through idiot hearing."-Gokaiger's Megaranger henshin message.

It's Morphin' Time!
Gai: WOW!!! The Samurai Sentai Shikenger, and the Tensou Sentai Goseiger!!! Do we get to meet them!!! *nerd face*

Marvelous: Nope, we've already got their powers...

Gai: really? even the Angels?

Marvelous: yeah we had a whole movie about it... we made it showy...

Gai: Man, I wish I didn't miss that.

Marvelous: wait til I tell you who all else we met that day before we met you.

:laugh: I could totally see that happening. Since only the original five made their cameo in Goseiger Vs. Shinkenger, what does anyone think GokaiSilver's gonna do?

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
He had a cameo, it was just during the credits, so he didn't get to meet anyone. :laugh:

always henshining'
Yes, I've never watched Megaranger, but this episode definitely perks my interest. If I can find some subs for this series, I'll give it a shot.

you should ! its that great
by the way i forgot to tell
it looked like they used a PC version of Mega Black's Digital Satellite to track the bombs.

Lurker
Anyone feel that Basco and Sally have a really close relationship ? When Sally was about to get hit by the finishers, Basco seems really concerned and jump straight forward to protect Sally.

Previously, I thought Sally was just a follower. After ep39, it seems there's more than meets the eye for both of them.

why does Mega Red's hair look like ramen? squid ink ramen.. yuck.

btw my fav scene was when everyone was trying to skip lessons & Ahim was like "oh my, guess i'll do some exploring myself" c'mon a normal Pink or any regular Senshi would tense up & gather everyone to go for class!

also loved how they did a reference to her upbringing again

My problem with Ahim in that episode was that they were putting too much subtext into Ahim's apparent excitement at being in school from the start of the episode. Then all it turns out to be was something as underwhelming as Ahim's envy of kids of who went to actual school.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
My problem with Ahim in that episode was that they were putting too much subtext into Ahim's apparent excitement at being in school from the start of the episode. Then all it turns out to be was something as underwhelming as Ahim's envy of kids of who went to actual school.

It's just a character trait. Episode 41 will be her backstory episode, so it might tie into something there