Kuuguitar
My biggest problems with T-N are their use of bad encodes and hardsubs as opposed to softsubs.

Kuuguitar
Whats the difference between softsubs and hardsubs????

Softsubs typically have the subtitle file stored separately from the video file and can be turned on or off at will. Typically that goes for DVD/BD subs/closed captions. Hardsubs have the subtitles embedded in the video file itself and cannot be turned on or off.

Mad Skillz
Hey, guys? Let's remember to keep things civil, take a step back if you feel you're getting worked up.
Whats the difference between softsubs and hardsubs????
Hard subs are encoded right into the video, so all you have to do is download the video file. Soft subs are scripts that come in .ass or .srt formats. Alone, they don't do much, but you play them with a raw video file (with both having the same file name) and the subs play along with the video.

Nice post!!
Soft subs are scripts that come in .ass or .srt formats.

This is not entirely true. If you download an .mkv file, you can get a softsubbed script and video bundled together in one file. You can still turn the subs on and off in a proper softsubbed .mkv.

I bring this up mainly because most groups that distribute softsubs now also distribute .mkvs that bundle the script together with a video file (usually a high-definition one).

Busy is the keyword.

16 years? Dude I'm working on Liveman and that's 22 years old!

Can I Join your sub group plzzzzzzzzzzzz???????????????????

Or if any fan sub group out there can i join you plzzzzzzzzzz???????????

Rajio Showa Rider
I see some people are up to their historical antics of insulting anyone who disagrees with their opinion.