final message to I submitted my story concepts top the Power rangers audition email

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't spam the thread, RX.

His not replying to what I've said also kiiinda lends to my bot theory.

Wow, that looks like the ol' familiar trainwreck pattern.

I vote for not a bot, and sum up the lack of direct responses/vauge answers to him being... weird. The world's full of weird people.

Are you a bot kamsasdn, or are you real?

Or perhaps kamsasdn13213231? Which one trigger's yer detectors?

Why yes, I do know everything
I really don't see how we came to the conclusion that it's a bot anyway. It's just someone who's really struggling with the English language who doesn't want to take no for an answer and lashes out at anyone who disagrees with him or tries to say something bad about him or his story.

No one's come to that conclusion. He's given off some hints that he might be a chatbot that I haven't been able to directly test since he hasn't replied to me.

Why? Do you know what kind of chatbot I mean? All those links could have been done by a chatbot... and from the ones I've encountered... better even.

I'll give him one more day to acknowledge and converse then we lock it down and move on.

His abiltiy to post and reply doesn't indicate he's human. That his replies often disregard what was said and in my case, address something I didn't say at all, hints toward a chatbot.

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
I don't think he's a bot. He definitely has limited English, evidenced by some of this odd word combinations and weird replies, but in some instances he is outright answering questions and responding in ways that are not indicative of a bot.

Well, chatbots can crush and regurgitate things said with something that looks like a response.

Have you encountered a chatbot before?

It's so easy when you're evil
Wouldn't it be better to just send some PM's to him, or contact him in some other eye-catching way, to see if he responds?

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
Yeah. They can be very convincing too. I have been fooled by one before, but IMHO this guy is just...a guy. :laugh: I could certainly be wrong, but I feel pretty certain that he's no bot.

Status
Not open for further replies.