There's a chance the standard Movie Wars might be replaced by another All Riders movie, due to a supposed quote from producer Shirakura (I don't think any scans were posted, so I wouldn't call it confirmed), which mentioned another crossover like Let's Go Kamen Riders (It'd also be quite weird if only OOO got a 40th anniversary movie, even though Fourze is the Rider supposed to be the 40th anniversary Rider), but, otherwise, we should get a standard Movie Wars. There's no way they'd just not make a December movie now.

I'm hoping the All Riders comment turns out to be real, aside from the crossover itself, because it'd be probably a good excuse to change the two short stories + crossover format of Movie Wars. That just isn't working very well. If they really want to keep the format of multiple stories, maybe they could try a 30 minute segment for the previous series and then a 50 minutes segment that is both focused on the new Rider and a crossover with the previous series, rather than an unrelated story with the crossover only in the last 10 minutes.

Last edited:
It's morphin time! Dragonzord!
For some reason, I can't picure the Astro Switches having musical effects when activated. I can kind see a rocket blasting off for Fourze's Rocket Arm and a spinning Rider Kick for Gentaro's yellow Drill Leg thingy... Just my 2 Core Medals for ya!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
New episode summary for Ep 42-44:

Ep 42:

Ankh successfully leaves Lost-Ankh by breaking one of his own Core Medals. He appears in front of Eiji. However, he suddenly attacks him and join the Greeeds.

Ep 43:

Ankh takes over Shingo's body again. But with one of his Core Medals broken, he cannot fully recover anymore. Ankh leaves Eiji and heads to Dr. Maki, what is his aim...?

Ep 44:

Ankh recruits Kazari, Uva, Gamel, Mezool to snatch the purple medals inside Eiji's body. On the other hand, Kougami tells Eiji to look at some important information about Core Medals.

Personally, I'm hoping for an epic SUBARASHI speech by cakeboss like the one in Ep 30.:buttrock: And Uva comes back!

The Meteor has landed
New episode summary for Ep 42-44:

Ep 42:

Ankh successfully leaves Lost-Ankh by breaking one of his own Core Medals. He appears in front of Eiji. However, he suddenly attacks him and join the Greeeds.

Ep 44:

Ankh recruits Kazari, Uva, Gamel, Mezool to snatch the purple medals inside Eiji's body. On the other hand, Kougami tells Eiji to look at some important information about Core Medals.

:O_O: Sh*t just got real for 42 & 44. Two of the plots I always wanted for OOO is coming true!:buttrock:

I'm gonna miss OOO:(

Order of Zeronos Fansubber (:
Feels like an awesome arc's coming our way... but I can't help but think Ankh is making use of the other Greeeds to remove the purple Cores out of Eiji's body to prevent his transition into a Greeed. Any opinions? :)

Feels like an awesome arc's coming our way... but I can't help but think Ankh is making use of the other Greeeds to remove the purple Cores out of Eiji's body to prevent his transition into a Greeed. Any opinions? :)
He is probably scared that Eiji will go insane one day and take his medals like in the nightmare Ankh had.
I think Ankh joined the Greeed so he could take there medals when they are off guard and use them to make his ultimate body.