Viewin' Globe 7 - It's the thread HJU deserves, but not the one it needs right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lurker
Been trying to start a new fanfic, but due to the aforementioned apathy, I'm still stuck on the opening scene...

Like a Tiger boss
Opening and ending are normally the easiest for me. Always the casting and bios that kill me. X.X Death to bios.

Lurker
Opening and ending are normally the easiest for me. Always the casting and bios that kill me. X.X Death to bios.

Completely opposite for me :laugh:

Openings cost me so much I can even spent days trying to come up with a title, and by the time I get to the ending, I'm sick and tired of the chapter so it tends to come off a little awkward.

Only once have I really been stuck in the middle, of course that was the biggest writer's block I"ve ever had.

Like a Tiger boss
HJU is a great way to escape reality.

When i can get on yes it is. You guys always make me feel ten times better. :anime:

Completely opposite for me :laugh:

Openings cost me so much I can even spent days trying to come up with a title, and by the time I get to the ending, I'm sick and tired of the chapter so it tends to come off a little awkward.

Only once have I really been stuck in the middle, of course that was the biggest writer's block I"ve ever had.

The middle fails anyway you look at it. You always seem to have your beginning and your end planned and then the middle comes and you have the hugest brain freeze known the the whole human race. its like *drool and stare* wut?

Bleh....do not want to work tomorrow morning. >,<

Go make meh monies. NAO!!

Lurker
When i can get on yes it is. You guys always make me feel ten times better. :anime:

In comparison? :laugh:

The middle fails anyway you look at it. You always seem to have your beginning and your end planned and then the middle comes and you have the hugest brain freeze known the the whole human race. its like *drool and stare* wut?

Maybe because there opening and ending are so rigidly set up that I feel constraint and unable to write. I normally plan out an outline for the entire chapter in my mind, but I'm constantly changing things on the middle in the fly.

Like a Tiger boss
Why you want me to make you monies? Joo has a job, too, Silleh Tiger-sama. :p

But but man to support meh. I needs one. :p

In comparison? :laugh:

:thumbs::thumbs:
To some other things in my life. You guys treat me like im a goddess. Just saying.

Maybe because there opening and ending are so rigidly set up that I feel constraint and unable to write. I normally plan out an outline for the entire chapter in my mind, but I'm constantly changing things on the middle in the fly.

I think those can be the best type of ways to go sometimes. Then again when i do write a story its more of a whime and well if you ever read my work youd see. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.