It's over 8,000!
[HIDE]
3486rdk.jpg
[/HIDE]

I don't visit this thread because of this. I see it and I want it now. :sweat:

WTF DID THEY DO TO TIGA?! :mad:

Dull Brilliance
Playing around with my Ultraman Tiga. I actually think he has too many coats of paint which caused some joints to feel dangerously stiff. Especially the toe joints.

Surprised by the head. Instead of a balljoint his head is on a swivel-joint. Seems to have been done so he can look straight-up for flight poses.

Loving the accessories. These are some of the best effects pieces yet. Force field is sweet. And I wasn't expecting the handshake hands at all. Makes me wish more Ultramen had silver hands though. For now I guess Tiga only wants to shake Hayata's hand.

Playing around with my Ultraman Tiga. I actually think he has too many coats of paint which caused some joints to feel dangerously stiff. Especially the toe joints.

Surprised by the head. Instead of a balljoint his head is on a swivel-joint. Seems to have been done so he can look straight-up for flight poses.

Loving the accessories. These are some of the best effects pieces yet. Force field is sweet. And I wasn't expecting the handshake hands at all. Makes me wish more Ultramen had silver hands though. For now I guess Tiga only wants to shake Hayata's hand.

Going by memory, I could have sworn they were all on swivel-joints while the neck was on a ball-joint.

Dull Brilliance
You are correct. I meant to say that Tiga's swivel-joint maxes out at a wider angle than all the other figures.

SLICE
So I reordered HLJ's UltraSeven since mine got LOST IN THE GODDAMN MAIL...

Since its back order, how long should this take? (I got the FedEX shipping thing)

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
Ultraman items on sale at HLJ. It's time to grab some Ultra Acts.

AKA XeroTheHero
Ultraman items on sale at HLJ. It's time to grab some Ultra Acts.

You have no idea..this sale is killing me. I REALLY want to order one or two but financially I can't -_-

If they are still around towards the end of the sale I might be able to..but who knows.

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
You have no idea..this sale is killing me. I REALLY want to order one or two but financially I can't -_-

If they are still around towards the end of the sale I might be able to..but who knows.
I can only get one with my current budget which is Mebius.

ヒビキラッ☆
ap_20110402120438419.jpg

7月發售: ULTRA-ACT Evil Tiga 3,200Yen
ULTRA-ACT イーヴィルティガ
ティガのライバル的存在「邪悪なティガ・イーヴィルティガ」が登場!

「商品化要望」の高い「ウルトラマンティガ」のライバル的存在「イーヴィルティガ」が登場。
劇中のスーツ体型を再現するボディは新規造形。
ULTRA-ACTティガシリーズのコレクション性をさらに高めるアイテムです。

■商品仕様
・全高約160mm
・彩色済アクションフィギュア

■セット内容
・本体
・イーヴィルショット
・スパークエフェクト
・カラータイマー(赤)
・交換用手首パーツ7月發售: ULTRA-ACT Evil Tiga 3,200Yen
ULTRA-ACT イーヴィルティガ
ティガのライバル的存在「邪悪なティガ・イーヴィルティガ」が登場!

「商品化要望」の高い「ウルトラマンティガ」のライバル的存在「イーヴィルティガ」が登場。
劇中のスーツ体型を再現するボディは新規造形。
ULTRA-ACTティガシリーズのコレクション性をさらに高めるアイテムです。

■商品仕様
・全高約160mm
・彩色済アクションフィギュア

■セット内容
・本体
・イーヴィルショット
・スパークエフェクト
・カラータイマー(赤)
・交換用手首パーツ
ap_20110404112110202.jpg

Space Ninja
Since it didn't go up for preorder this evening/morning like Evil Tiga did, I wonder if Tiga Power Type is going to be a later, presumably August, release or instead... a dreaded Tamashii Web exclusive.