HJU Picture Thread - Secret Identities: Behind The Helmet 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
HEROW
Come on man, you have the looks of a Male model.
You can't tell me that you don't get at least SOME play.

Hahaha yeah, I get what you mean, but it's a totally different thing when you're already looking for somebody to be with the rest of your life than being with somebody you just want to have fun with. :sweat: Don't worry, I'm just 23 years old even if I sounded like I was having a mid-life crisis there, but I'm just the type of guy who wants to invest his time, money, and attention to somebody who's already "the one". :)

Banned
Hahaha yeah, I get what you mean, but it's a totally different thing when you're already looking for somebody to be with the rest of your life than being with somebody you just want to have fun with. :sweat: Don't worry, I'm just 23 years old even if I sounded like I was having a mid-life crisis there, but I'm just the type of guy who wants to invest his time, money, and attention to somebody who's already "the one". :)

I dig it.
But, i'm just saying if you where looking for "Fun", you would have no trouble finding it good sir.:thumbs:

(っ・ω・)っ
musash, what's your dream girl like?

MS: You should totally post a pic of you and your girlie! <3

(っ・ω・)っ
does she? :C Booo! Come on get with the times and snapshot some memories man!

I am just really excited to see what she looks like, I bet you make a cute couple!

Banned
Can this:
[HIDE] retro_phones_by_toku_nut-d37hz7g-1.jpg
Old pic PS'ed to look even older[/HIDE]
Look cute with anything?

HEROW
musash, what's your dream girl like?

Well, all I really want for a girl is to have a direction in life. Have a good career and a lot waiting for her. If she could sing, then that's definitely a plus. :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.