CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
^ Thats pretty nice, but Ill bet that Im the only one on HJU that has a Gold Ranger staff from Zeo.

I had a cousin who, inexplicably, had that in his toy box... I wonder if they still have it...

My only Henshin Device is the Dino Thunder Morpher...but its better than nothing :laugh: wish I had a Shift Changer though.

Throwing Some Justice!
As of right now:

B Samurai: Very cool dude to talk too and we have the same music tastes.

Ragna "D" Bloodedge: I used to talk to him on the phone a few times, but I want to meet him, since we both have a thing for superheroes.

Keith Justice: He is just awesome.

Blazing Tiger: Used to know her on PRE and she's a very sweet girl.

Bolt: Dude has a brilliant sense of humor.

Forever_Knight: So I can steal his entire KISS collection.

Punk: So I can show him my anklelock.

I have more, but my head is in confusion land right now, lol.

Super Moderator
I've already met Keith, Blade and Kaji.

The fact that Blade and I met Keith before we met each other (when we live no more than 5 miles away from each other) is hilarious.

I really should fly over and bother Queen and Lynx someday. :sweat:

And fine, Inui. I don't wanna meet with you either. If and when I ever have to fly over Atlanta, I'll give you the stink eye from the airplane. :p

Banned
It's nice to see no one wants to meet me...........:disappoin
Anyway, i'd love to Jam with FK and Angie.

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
And fine, Inui. I don't wanna meet with you either. If and when I ever have to fly over Atlanta, I'll give you the stink eye from the airplane. :p

LMAO! You'll be gettin the stink eye right back from the ground.

For one thing, I posted here more than 3 years ago, waaaaaay before you were even born, HJU-wise. :p

Also, the ONLY reason you would fly to ATL is to meet ME and you know it. :thumbs:

Damn, I definitely gotta update this list. Looked back and its most definitely changed. This is in no particular order so dont start bitchin, ladies and gents. :laugh:

Angelicnoir (im puttin you first and not last, like you did on your list, though you could still be last since this is in no particular order....BOOOOM!!!)
Aoi Kurenai (Partner in crime)
Takuya (Other partner in crime)
Keith Justice (Just to see someone who got punched by Mark Musashi in person)
x1xbladex1x (So we can call each other racist names to each other's face :p)
D (Ragna something or the other here :p)
Blade Dancer (Just gotta hehe)
Daikamonohashi (we live like 30mins from each other but Im always to busy to visit. ONE OF THESE DAYS, MAN!!!)
Vangelus (who doesnt want to meet this fucker?)
Igadevil (I wanna shake this dude's hand)

Probably forgot a few but that's what I could come up with.

Super Moderator
LMAO! You'll be gettin the stink eye right back from the ground.

For one thing, I posted here more than 3 years ago, waaaaaay before you were even born, HJU-wise. :p

Elitist prick. *stinkeye*

Also, the ONLY reason you would fly to ATL is to meet ME and you know it. :thumbs:

I said I would fly over Atlanta... like on to bigger and better things like Harry Potter theme park in Florida keke~ :anime:

And the only reason why I put you last is because you ignored me all together the first time around.

Jerk. :p

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
Elitist prick. *stinkeye*

Damn straight! Better recognize, kid. :castlerock:

I said I would fly over Atlanta... like on to bigger and better things like Harry Potter theme park in Florida keke~ :anime:

And the only reason why I put you last is because you ignored me all together the first time around.

Jerk. :p

I am bigger and better than Harry Potter will ever be. Believe that. :laugh::laugh:

And I only ignored you because you didnt have the sense to register 3+ years ago.

Crazy Asian Lady. :thumbs:

Super Moderator
Damn straight! Better recognize, kid. :castlerock:

You're 1,000 years too early to be calling me, kid.

Child.

I am bigger and better than Harry Potter will ever be. Believe that. :laugh::laugh:

Delusional man is delusional.

And I only ignored you because you didnt have the sense to register 3+ years ago.

Crazy Asian Lady. :thumbs:

You were the one that jumped on being friends only after mere months after I joined.

Psycho stalker.