In anticipation of Goukaiger: Recent pics of Sentai heroes

QFT. In fact, the only evidence this was taken after 1995 is Hiroki Suzuki (Jyan/Geki Red) and Yasuhisa Furuhara (Sōsuke/Go-on Red), that's how good she looks. Also evidence she doesn't totally hate Sentai (why else would she be at the press conference from a team-up that has nothing to do with her Sentai). We might see her. :)

??QFT??. and that UAOH uniform is rather snappy

QFT. In fact, the only evidence this was taken after 1995 is Hiroki Suzuki (Jyan/Geki Red) and Yasuhisa Furuhara (Sōsuke/Go-on Red), that's how good she looks. Also evidence she doesn't totally hate Sentai (why else would she be at the press conference from a team-up that has nothing to do with her Sentai). We might see her. :)

It would be cool if she showed up and gave the Gokaiger's a way to acsess the OhRanger Mecha

is Mayor of Farmville
I'd love for Tamao Satou to reprise her role in a much darker edge, much like Takayuki Tsubaki did in DCD

She looked good in that Ohranger WTF vid. And it would be nice to see her in Gokaiger

Looks like a number of past sentai actors/actresses went into voice acting.

I saw Sainei Ryuji(Dekared) in a recent drama SPEC. His role was a detective in the police force.
He's apparently returning in ep 5 of Gokaiger.

I wonder if anyone from Goranger or Abaranger will return