Eye See You
Here is the break down:

-The dude is in his mid 20's.
-No fucking job.
-Probally no high school diploma either.
-Sits at home pretty much ALL day playing an online game.
-Contributes absolutely NOTHING to society.
-Really no reason to actually live or get up in the morning.
-Still living at home with Parents, paying NOTHING for bills or food.

The justifyable excuse I've been given: "Well, I do the laundry and vacuum".

:sly:

Pretty much just a human being wasting precious oxygen. The thing is he prolly isn't the only one.

The point of this thread is: How can some people at a certain age actually be happy living this way?. I also blame parents for allowing this kind of fucking loser behavior from the child.

Is this a massive depression thing or am I the retarded one for thinking living this way is fucking stupid?.

HEROW
Thread title is misleading, I thought there were people having sexual intercourses with everything.

Eye See You
Thread title is misleading, I thought there were people having sexual intercourses with everything.

:p

My Brother and his girlfriend also fall into this category. Except add the fact they got an 11month old child which my mother babysits most of the time because they a too tired long days of unemployment. The only income they have is the gas money I give them to drive me to work (I work 5 minutes away, yet they manage to still make me late lol). The girlfriend has unemployment income which is fine for 1 year, but I don't see anything changing after that either way.

I'm just sick of useless fucking morons.

I think Bolt needs to run for PM of Canada and take care of this **** for me.

Disappear into light!!
It's because of people like this is why I lost confidence in democracy and 'the power of the majority'. People like this don't deserve to have an opinion.

Chief HJU News Editor
Do you have an unemployment benefits in Canada? That's part of the problem here, that they get given enough money to live on and then just spawn numerous kids at 16/17 and live completely off the state.

Here is the break down:

-The dude is in his mid 20's.
-No fucking job.
-Probally no high school diploma either.
-Sits at home pretty much ALL day playing an online game.
-Contributes absolutely NOTHING to society.
-Really no reason to actually live or get up in the morning.
-Still living at home with Parents, paying NOTHING for bills or food.

The justifyable excuse I've been given: "Well, I do the laundry and vacuum".

:sly:

Pretty much just a human being wasting precious oxygen. The thing is he prolly isn't the only one.

The point of this thread is: How can some people at a certain age actually be happy living this way?. I also blame parents for allowing this kind of fucking loser behavior from the child.

Is this a massive depression thing or am I the retarded one for thinking living this way is fucking stupid?.

Thats pretty fucking retarded of him, mostly for the living off his parents and doing nothing but being an ugly beta male with no aspiration but to play video games. Everything else I'm ambivalent to since the wandering Vagabond style of life is pretty interesting to me.

Now here's what you can do, get this **** on his feet and whip him into shape. Its up to you to make a man out of him.

Banned
Thats pretty fucking retarded of him, mostly for the living off his parents and doing nothing but being an ugly beta male with no aspiration but to play video games. Everything else I'm ambivalent to since the wandering Vagabond style of life is pretty interesting to me.

Now here's what you can do, get this **** on his feet and whip him into shape. Its up to you to make a man out of him.

No it's really not up to him to do anything of the sort. The guy is an adult, if he doesn't realize the type of thing he NEEDS to be doing by now.. I would write him off as a lost cause.

It stinks.
No it's really not up to him to do anything of the sort. The guy is an adult, if he doesn't realize the type of thing he NEEDS to be doing by now.. I would write him off as a lost cause.

But, that's his brother. Certainly, FK should do SOMETHING to get his ass moving and dosen't want anything else bad to happen to him.

Eye See You
But, that's his brother. Certainly, FK should do SOMETHING to get his ass moving and dosen't want anything else bad to happen to him.

No no. The first post is about a friend of mine. But my brother does also fall into the category, just not *AS* bad but still bad.

Banned

You can't force people to do the right thing. You can't force people to do right by themselves. If a grown man doesn't make the right choices, making him do anything is a lost cause.