Would like to change his avatar
They might have all of the Keys, but maybe they don't know how to fully use the powers, and that's where the old characters come in...?

The Historian
They might have all of the Keys, but maybe they don't know how to fully use the powers, and that's where the old characters come in...?

Could be. Only how would the old sentais know of such keys and how to use them?
Furthermore- why would any sentai be willing to let the Goukais keep a key that holds his own power to a pirate? Because then it'd go One Piece style with the good pirates and stuff.<- Don't answer that it's only retoric.

Yeah, at least copy Decade fully- he also had all of the form ride/kamen ride/FAR and FFR cards from the beginning, but could'nt use them till he made the ''Speech of Decade'' at the ending part of each riders world.

Now the Goukais seem a little OP to me and islands thing also is a thin-streched idea. BUT since i loved Decade, despite ALL of his shortcomings and flaws, even his Complete form, that now we see GoukaiSilver will have, I will watch Goukaiger like every other Sentai I've watched.

I'm sorry did you think I meant that in a bad way? I was just stating what I saw. In now way do I think they should copy Decade fully. That would just make Gokaiger a piece of crap and don't act like Decade isn't OP. He killed every Rider in the second movie. He invented OP.

There are 199 rangers are they supposed to collect EVERY KEY through out the series? Even if they got them in sets that's would take a long time. How the hell are they going to be able to feature 199 ranger suit fairly and with enough screen time unless they have them all from the start. We would have to wait forever to see some of the older 70's-80's suits instead just by going from the trailer were getting Goranger, Magiranger, and multiple Reds in just the first episode. How is that bad?

There are 199 rangers are they supposed to collect EVERY KEY through out the series? Even if they got them in sets that's would take a long time. How the hell are they going to be able to feature 199 ranger suit fairly and with enough screen time unless they have them all from the start. We would have to wait forever to see some of the older 70's-80's suits instead just by going from the trailer were getting Goranger, Magiranger, and multiple Reds in just the first episode. How is that bad?

Decade also used Faiz, Hibiki and Kabuto in the first episode, even though he had to collect the forms afterwards...

Anyway, even if the Gokaiger doesn't have to collect them, I really don't think they'll just freely use the various forms. The main heroes using a bunch of costumes that most people don't know about without any kind of reintroduction? It just doesn't make much sense for a program aimed at general audiences, not just hardcore fans.

Last edited:
Decade also used Faiz, Hibiki and Kabuto in the first episode, even though he had to collect the forms afterwards...

Anyway, even if the Gokaiger doesn't have to collect them, I really don't think they'll just freely use the various forms. The main heroes using a bunch of costumes that most people don't know about without any kind of reintroduction? It just doesn't make much sense for a program aimed at general audiences, not just hardcore fans.
And then we had to wait how long until we saw them again? Like this we get to see multiple ranger suits every episode. With 199 suits it's going to take time to show all them plus make sure the Gokaiger suits get to see enough action. It's easier to just have the option to use any of them from the start instead of having to wait. I doubt they'll even use all the suits. They'll probably focus more on the recent years anyway.

And anniversary seasons are suppose to be aimed at hardcore fans! If they weren't why bother bringing back old suits if there audience, which are mostly five years old's, don't even know were those suits are from?

Part of me thinks that they'll have all 199 to start and then GokaiSilver will steal the treasure chest with all the figures in.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Part of me thinks that they'll have all 199 to start and then GokaiSilver will steal the treasure chest with all the figures in.

Doubtful. I don't think that Silver have that old "Kaitou/Kamen Rider DiEnd stealing treasures for his collection" routine. If he were to steal any treasures from a paticular world, he should probably do it to sell it off of an employer and sell it off the black market.

Raxbait: Hip
Hey! If Magiyellow doesnt appear in Gokai.....thats cause he shaved one side of his head in a show recently rofl.