Recently Final Fantasy 14 was gifted with Patch 5.1, subtitled Vows Of Virtue, Deeds Of Cruelty. But the events of that patch are far from over…a follow-up patch , 5.11, was released today. Your main task this time: restore the Holy See of Ishgard.
- Ultimate Difficulty Raid, “The Epic of Alexander” – Inspired by the tragic tale of a mechanical god who placed his trust in a single mortal soul, the latest Ultimate difficulty raid will push even the most skilled players to their limits as they battle many foes from the Alexander raid series.
- Crafter and Gatherer Content, “Ishgard Restoration” – Players across Worlds will work together to restore the Firmament district to its former glory. Through collecting and crafting construction materials or completing various tasks, each player may contribute in their own unique way, and receive various rewards for their contributions to the restoration project.
- New Mounts, Minions, Emotes, Housing Furnishings, Hair Styles, and more.
Next up is Patch 5.15. Here’s a preview of what’s to come….
- PvP Frontline Map: “Onsal Hakair (Danshig Naadam)” (Patch 5.15) – Grand Companies will join forces with the tribes of the Azim Steppe to fight in the Danshig Naadam and demonstrate their battle prowess.
- Blue Mage Updates (Patch 5.15) – The limited job will have its level cap raised to 60 and will receive new job quests, additional Masked Carnivale stages and the introduction of the Blue Mage Log.
Final Fantasy 14 is available now for PS4 and PC.