There have been a lot of confusion roaming on Uncharted 3 forums and youtube video of people asking about the youtube upload feature. Well here’s a simple tutorial of how to do it so that you can upload or save your own Uncharted 3 gameplay videos.
1. Play a Match. The game will automatically record every match that you play and create a dummy file.
2. Now enter cinema mode, select a file, and click “Start Cinema”
2. Now once the video start select the record option and begin your recording of that file.
3. Now once your done recording, exit and select the file you just recorded (should say edited at the end) and select the “Convert to Video” Option
4. The video will begin to play again. Once it’s done you will then have the option to either save it to your Hard drive (if the video is to long) or upload it directly to youtube.
The only downside is that the videos are not HD and only have a resolution of 320P. Still it’s nice to have the feature there then not to have it at all.
Here are just a few youtube examples of what the quality your going to get.