Tropico 4 will be getting some brand new DLC very soon!
Dubbed “The Junta”, the new DLC pack will be available for 400MSP on the Xbox LIVE™ Marketplace on November 9, and via the Kalypso Launcher (http://launcher.kalypsomedia.com) and Steam for Windows PC on November 11 for $4.99USD.
The military-themed Junta DLC includes –
- New Building: “Bunker” – functions like a larger and more expensive Guard Station, does not require generals, houses five soldiers.
- Character Trait: Veteran (Avatar performs better in battle, improved militarist respect)
- Character Outfit / Vanity Item: Dress Uniform (female)
- Decoration Items: Guard booth, Small observation tower, Camouflaged ammo depot, Concrete barricades, APC
- Mission theme: “New Sparta” – build a militaristic society while being constantly pressured by the rebels
Here are some screenshots: