Now is the time of year when temperatures are at their hottest. Good thing Square Enix has introduced some cool new summer-themed events to chill you out. Sit down with your phone, have a frosty beverage and check out what’s happening in Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia:
- Login Bonuses – Players will be treated to generous rewards simply by logging in daily, including Draw Tickets, Higher Power Orbs, Dissidia Points, and more.
- Summer Draws – The first Multi Draw from two special draws will be free to all players. The first special draw is currently available, and the second will start from August 20.
- Limited-Time Summer Co-Op Quests – Players can participate in weekly co-op quests with community score challenges and obtain Summer Medals, which may be exchanged for fabulous rewards like 4-star Artifacts, Power Stones, and more.
- Summer Moogle® Stamps – Players can obtain and use exclusive stamps in co-op mode during the Summer Festival.
There’s more: Square is also adding special summer events to Star Ocean Anamnesis:
- Login Bonuses – Players who login daily now through August 16, 2018, and then again from August 21 – September 4, 2018, will be treated to generous bonuses including gems, 50-Stamina Tickets, a 5-star Ace Character Ticket, and more.
- Banner Characters – Swimsuit versions of Myuria and Miki are available as powerful new characters now through August 21, 2018.
- Achievements – From now through September 4, 2018, players can receive generous rewards, such as crystals and prisms, for completing Daily Achievements.
Both Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia and Star Ocean Anamnesis are available to download for free on the App Store and Google Play.