The Switch release of Remothered: Tormented Fathers has been delayed a ridiculous amount of times, but at last we can confirm Darril Arts and Stormind Games have gotten their stuff together. Their PC horror game is at last available on the Nintendo eShop.
In Remothered you play the role of Rosemary Reed, investigating the disappearance of a young child named Celeste. It’s possible Celeste’s adopted father Richard knows more, but trying to investigate his premises leads her nowhere. Rosemary decides to return at night, when Richard can’t stop her….and immediately steps into a ghostly nightmare that will leave her fighting for her life.
- Many ways to survive – Misguide your stalkers with the endless combinations of game dynamics: stealth, action, strategy, hide & run. Use your skills to block them in another area of the house. Attack your enemy and make your items more powerful by spiking them. Carefully study the behavior of your stalker and his path. Don’t get too close to your enemy, and when they are getting close to you, if possible hide.
- Psychological plot – Characters in the story are everyday people who turn into scary monsters.
- Movie-like cutscenes – Thanks to his impressive direction, Chris Darril created a story rich of complex life-like characters.
- Audio clues – Use the 3D audio sound effects to understand when your stalkers are getting closer.
- No health bars – Your body is the only way to understand how you are doing.
- Realistic puzzles – Environments and characters have been conceived to be realistic and believable.
- Real-time loading – Explore the mansion without worrying about empty moments or boring loading times.
Remothered: Tormented Fathers is available now on Nintendo Switch.