A new 1st person horror/puzzle game is set to arrive on September 1st for Early Access on itch.io. The game is the first title to release from an indie studio. Here’s the full breakdown of the game, the demo of the title is available now on itch.io to play.
“The dramatic story of the main character – Sasha Anders, a thirteen-year-old girl begins in the middle of a night after she awakens from a nightmare. The world seems to be upside down for her now. Everything looks very strange. The house is imbued with loneliness and longing and it seems unusual to our character considering that it was always dominated by love and harmony. Everywhere except for the protagonist’s room, suspiciously darkens, there’s not even a single sound. Eventually, she realizes that her parents and younger brother have gone missing. The girl is smart beyond her years, but each person has their own fears, and sometimes they cannot cope with them. This is especially troubling Sasha, because the slightest fear makes her feel suffocated.
The story that we are about to tell you penetrates deep in your heart and leaves the experience forever. The saddest part of this mystical tale is that it’s not a tale at all. This is the story of a little girl, the story of Sasha Anders.
- Solve the puzzle – try to understand the causes of this horror. For the right answers you’ll get rewards, but for the wrong ones – punishments
- Interactive environments that will help you to avoid death
- The game has stereo sound, so listen the surrounding sounds, but remember that you can also be heard, so you have to be quiet
- Unique mechanics of death,
- Terrible atmosphere of horror creates a tension that persists throughout the entire game!
- Elements of Survival
- Secrets and Easter eggs”