Lilith Games is proud to announce that the mobile adaption for Mr. Pumpkin 2: Walls of Kowloon will arrive in April. Scheduled for April 23 the game will be available on both iOS and Android. The game is a follow up to 2015’s Mr. Pumpkin Adventure, a collaboration between Lilith Games and Cotton Game. Both games feature puzzles and mysterious adventures within the historical city of Kowloon.
Now in Mr. Pumpkin 2, players will continue the journeys of Mr. Pumpkin, as he explores the Walled City. The game will feature advancements within the world such as traditional modes of transportation. Players will have to explore the settlement, and try to locate a way out using the various puzzles. The end result being to break the code of the Dragon Gate.
Here’s a list of features the game include:
- Unique hand-drawn art style.
- Beautiful and captivating soundtrack.
- Explore the storied Walled City of Kowloon
- Solve mysteries and puzzles of varying difficulty.
- Break the code of the Dragon Gate to escape the city.
- Travel using methods befitting of the era including cable cars, double-decker buses, and tramways.
- Interact with the inhabitants of Kowloon and learn about their fight for survival.
- Discover hidden Easter eggs paying homage to the golden age of Asia’s 90’s films.
Pre-registration is currently open for Mr. Pumpkin 2: Walls of Kowloon. Players can register on either iOS and Android devices, or through the official site here.