Good news ahead for fans of roguelikes or crazy shooters with a lot of messy explosions: Hellmut: The Badass From Hell, originally released for the PC last year, will be available on Nintendo Switch next month.
Stomp and shoot your way through dark dungeons, blowing countless demons apart with gigantic explosions. Collect loot, souls and weapons as you approach dangerous bosses. You even have the ability to morph into defeated enemies, so have fun with that. The Switch version will contain new features like a Gauntlet Mode for two players (couch co-op), a Tournament survival mode, and the minigame “Invaders From Hell.”
- Roguelike – Fight, Die, Retry. Collected monsters delay your death.
- Transformation – Body swap between collected monsters
- Transformation Wheel – Dynamic in-game body change
- Randomly generated levels and bosses – Never play the same game
- Boss fights – Obtain special rewards and add new Transformations to your collection!
- Loot, Buy and Equip– Amass Soul stones, coin, items, weapons and buy new equipment
- Multiple environments –Sewers, Caves, Castles and even Hell itself!
- Challenges – Hidden challenges lead you to greater powers.
- Local Coop Gauntlet mode for two players – play with your friend and challenge the incoming hordes
- Play the Tournament Party mode – who can survive longer on the party?
- Invaders from Hell minigame – play ancient coin-op arcade machine in the shop and defeat remorseless Invaders from Hell
- Pixel Gore – watch an insane level of gore
Watch out for Hellmut when it arrives on the Switch platform May 3 (this very Friday). Releases for Playstation 4 and XBox One are also in the works, as well as an eventual physical release on PS4 and Switch.