Kaz Yamauchi has given some details of the Gran Turismo 5 Spec 2.0 update announcing some great new features for the game.
Here’s the full breakdown of features announced via Kaz’s Twitter:
- Simplified interior view added to all standard cars.
- User control of the weather change feature.
- Added a setting sheet feature allowing you to save multiple car settings.
- Spec 2.0 opening movie.
- Improved UI usability and response.
- Replay rewind and fast forward.
- Ability to save during a race
- Online Lounge Expansion (Ability to narrow down car types via search, shuffle races).
- Expansion of the B-Spec remote race you can play from GT.com (a graph display now shows changes in race rankings.).
- Expanded Photo travel features. You can now take photo’s of cars together with your avatar.
- Added a “NASCAR Pit Scene” stage to Photo Travel
- Added eleven 2011 model NASCAR cars.
- Added the Nissan GT-R N24 Schulze Motorsport.
- Improved physics and AI.
- Support for the Logitech G25/G27 Steering wheel.
The patch will be released October 11th, 2011 along with some DLC news in the near future at GT.com
Here are some screenshots of the update: