Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger EP 27 - "O Matsurincho! Red's Super Evolution"

There's always potential for a Beach Episode with plenty of fanservice for both Genders.
Nah. The special Televi magazine episode had them go to the beach, but all you get to see is Utcchi running away from the beach shocked at the people there's state of undress. Seems a little unlikely they'd repeat the idea with a different outcome, unless he learns to relax a bit more.

Loved the new opening. Silver has hair! I guess we've ditched the bald cap now :laugh: Was I the only one a little disturbed that the first thing Daigo thinks to do with Minityra is grab it's head and twist it 180 degrees? :O_O:

And yeah, the music during that forest scene fight was pretty cool. Might have to go get that soundtrack now :sweat:
 
Great episode. Seeing the actors fight like they are supposed to is always fun. Especially like Nossan and his wrestling moves arsenal.

The upcoming Torin focus is most welcome. I wonder what is he anyway? Maybe he was Chaos' partner?
 
Was I the only one a little disturbed that the first thing Daigo thinks to do with Minityra is grab it's head and twist it 180 degrees? :O_O::

It wigged me out a bit too.

"Hey buddy lets go beat up some baddies huh?" KER-RACK!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

It just looked weird.

Glad to see the gang back. I missed them a lot. Crossover with the Gobuster already dammit.
 
:sparta!: LIES

tKV9AYn.avif

:loltongue:
 
Hey everybody! I heard there was a carnival in town, and they're playing samba music there. :169:

--This does raise an interesting point. What kind of bait do you put out to lure a T-Rex? It's not like their bait actually worked, King just came out by coincidence. I mean, it's not like they have another T-Rex just hanging around that they could ask about that! That's be just silly. Phhttt. :P Oh, wait...!
--Calling it now! Since they no longer have to promote the movie, this is our permanent OP for the rest of the series. :)
--Oh Utchy... I feel your pain. :laugh:
--Wow. That was easier than I thought it would be... Go Tourin? :sly:
--That makes sense. Daigo needs to spend more time with Gabutyra. He has kind of been ignoring him since Plezuon came into the picture. I don't blame Gabutyra being jealous one bit. :shrug:
--Here we go... It's Daigo sexy fighting time. Is this what you want, fan girls?! Did it make you squeal from the top of your lungs?!?! :170: Also, this is Daigo tired? Does this guy EVER stop or slow down? :O_O: Energizer Bunny, you're about to be replaced...
--And now the premiere of Minityra and Kyoryu Red Carnival! :D And it is EPIC! I love everything about it, but I still wish all of the Kyoryugers could have a Carnival Form too.
--And the set up for the next episode is perfect. If I didn't say it before, I'll definitely say it now. Sh!t just got real. :coolshades:
 
Dororon Shinobi Change, I see what you did here..
(Dororon is taken from Doron Changer from Kakuranger and Shinobi Change is phrase Hurricanegers say before henshin)
 
Carnival was amazing, I can't wait to see when he actually starts using the proper powers with it. This is probably the first time I've actually been excited for a super mode in Sentai. It's silly, makes sense with the story and is a lot more unique than the typical "and now we're more powerful!".

And geez.. if Yayoi being giving a large role wasn't an attempt to get more female viewers, then those gratuitous shots of a greased up, sweaty, shirtless King definitely was :laugh: And I thought that Fourze movie was blatant..

PIuVcGv.gif
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top