Zootopia+ is not a Sequel but gives you a closer look of the Zootropolis

This is your end spammer
So this are shorts? like the minions show from HBO Max...

I need to talk to your manager!
I assumed this would be a sequel , rather than a collection of dreary character sketches. What a bummer; I prefer a continuation to some dull spin-off involving characters I could care less about. Who even makes the request? Why does Disney do this to stuff? I'm not even a fan of Zootopia, but we can all agree to stop making shows of movies. Disney is only doing **** like this for quick cash grabs instead of doing a full story, they make short stories that are incredibly boring because it's just for money. People will love they are better stories with richness. Disney Plus is getting boring already with this cashcow milking.

Future Squid Game winner
I suppose the other Zootopia characters merit a chance to shine.
It took 6 years to see something new related to Zootopia, and now it's here. It's amazing, and I already want to see it for God's sake. I wish they made a second Zootopia movie because I can see strong storytelling opportunities for this franchise. But people loved Zootopia because of Nick Wilde and Judy Hopps.

My style's all Brit and the Yanks can't nic,
What a fantastic use of this setting, what a clever idea, I appreciate it! A waiter trying to serve a couple of sloths! After all of this, they decide to turn it into a streaming television series. I was really hoping for a Zootopia 2 sequel, but Disney is producing so many shows these days that I don't believe I need one. Nevertheless, I'm sure someone will enjoy it.

I cannot promise to watch this as I disliked the trailer but I have stopped making opinions before so if I notice good reviews and recommendations then I may still check it out.

Shakira is about to go in Jail because of her tax evasion, so I dont think she will play Gazelle again.