Zootopia+ is not a Sequel but gives you a closer look of the Zootropolis

Zootopia+ is not a sequel of the 2016 animated film. The six episodes of this miniseries are all set during the events of the film. If there is interest in a sequel, Disney may test the waters with this show. Every episode of the show took place during the events of the film. While some episodes are prequels and midquels, others are side storylines. It will give a closure look to the world of Zootropolis. A realm of Anthropomorphic animal species living in peace. Each episodes  will lets us know more of the side characters who didn’t have much time to shine in the film. Ginnifer Goodwin and Idris Elba reprises their roles of Judy Hopps and Bogo. Jason Bateman  and his character Nick Wilde are not in the movie.
Zootopia+ Trailer

Each episode will center on a lesser-known character from the movie...

Continue reading...

I hope the episodes are at least 30 minutes each. I am upset with I am Groot because it is nothing but shorts,

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the Disney animated films that includes Zootopia, and the film itself is one of my favorites. I'm looking forward to the new series, but I really hope there will be a sequel to Zootopia. Personally, I think it is among the best of all time. I think it'd be great fun to tune in to this show. I'm eager to learn more about it. Hopes have been raised that a sequel to Zootopia will be produced in the near future.

Resident of Bandora's Palace
Finally, we get something new with the G-rated version of Beastars.

I've been waiting for new Zootopia content for seven years because Zootopia is one of my all-time favorite movies. Larry and Gary, the guardian wolves, are two of my favorite characters from the first Zootopia, and I hope they will both have their own episode in the upcoming Zootopia Plus series and become well-known supporting characters in the full-length Zootopia sequel. I cannot wait to see it! LOL at the rodent housewives reality show.

If there is no sequel of the series, then at least a second season of these shorts with even more characters would be very appreciated.What this means is beyond my wildest expectations, and I simply cannot control my joy! I enjoyed the film, and I'm excited to see more adventures unfold in the fantastic and wild city of Zootopia. In My Headcanon Zootopia and the Robin Hood animated movie are the same Universe.

AL

At first, I was skeptical about a Zootopia without Judy and Nick.On the other hand, you should realize that I am inevitably drawn into the plots of secondary characters whenever they are as intriguing as these.I am excited to find out what the masterminds behind our favorite anthropomorphic universe have in store for us. Zootopia is, in my opinion, a top-tier Disney film. I can't wait to start watching this show.

Please do not Ban Me
I'm fine for watching Judy and Nick crack criminal cases, explore the rest of Zootopia, and deal with contemporary social problems if Zootopia+ is followed up by an actual animated series or a movie. I mean, the movie is already a parable about racism and immigration. By contrasting the fur of the characters from the original film, you can see how far they've come. Now, they are all fluffy. I thought Disney abandons this movie forever and we wont get any spin off or sequel and Kingdom Hearts is the only one that will utilize it. Glad we get to see more of this world.

Ariel's Bestfriend
The story is going to get pretty cool. On the 17th of this month, when Disney Plus launches in my country, it will be among the first things I watch. My deepest wish is to have another child. The fact that Zootopia has grown to be one of my favorite films shocks me to the core. I would be ecstatic if there was a whole sequel.Zootopia is back, welcome! I've been eager to return to the realm of the greatest animated film ever for more than six years! This TV show is going to be fantastic! I'm hoping Zootopia 2 won't be too long behind! Even though it's not a full-length sequel, I'm nevertheless glad to see Zootopia getting some attention once more. I'm overjoyed! Disney, would you kindly consider creating a sequel to Zootopia?

Is Shakira going to reprise the role of Gazelle or is she too expensive? She will kinda need money because of her tax evasion case.