Some kind of Beast mode
Most fans still consider "Good as Gold" as the true season finale for ZEO.

Yea, I heard about that. I don't blame them, it did look and feel like a finale.

They thought they were going to bring Lord Zedd and Rita back into Turbo (which made sense and would have largely complimented the dorky carranger footage)

Really? Even though it would of made sense, because of their silly nature it would be unnesecary. I don't know that probably could of really Killed PR, forreal.

MMPR season one, most of season two, and all of season three is way better than Zeo.

Agreed, its pretty much MMPR with weaker action and comedy, a blander cast, and lamer villains. I put it on the same level of good as the last half of MMPRs2 when they started doing all those multi part episodes. Not awful, but feels watered down in comparison to previous stuff.

Nothing but nostalgia talking. Everything ABOUT Zeo is better than MMPR, save the robots.

Banned
Nothing but nostalgia talking. Everything ABOUT Zeo is better than MMPR, save the robots.

Yeah. He likes something less than you do so his reasons are not valid because you say so... :laugh:

I couldn't stand any of MMPR nor Zeo myself. I thought Billy should have been the Gold Ranger, and that not happening sucked. I didn't really enjoy PR until In Space.

#MissionMiami
Zeo was far better. The cheezyness really was cut down which is fantastic.

Your opinion, obviously I don't share it. And nostagia? Lost Galaxy was the first PR season I watched as a kid. Before that I had seen the movie and the episodes that were on those Power Playback tapes, but not enough of MMPR that I'd get nostalgic and delusional over it.