ZEO premiering tonight at 9pm!!!

On to episode five now...and the chat's been legendary...the analogy about The Zeo Megazord's cockpit being a minivan was priceless
 
It's my fav Megazord cockpit of all time.

But yeah I think more eps will be airing tonight or sometime this weekend.

I read on the blog the original idea (if the torrent had downloaded by the right time, which it didnt), was to show ten episodes one day, then another the next, I think we MIGHT get them, but it depends

Why wouldnt he stream Lost Galaxy or the others? Is he more of an MMPR/Zordon-era fan or is that because of the chat?
 
Yeah, so far he was doing a good 10 episodes a night from season 1 up to season 3's end. But then went on hiatus until last night with Zeo. After he airs the 10 episodes then it's just a massive PR marathon from that time all the way until he airs the next batch of 10 episodes.

But now it seems he's airing Digimon instead. *ugh*

He doesn't want to stream LG-JF because he wants to keep that stream/chat as more of a old school Fox Kids place. So I'm assuming once he's done with PRiS he'll be going with other Fox Kids shows like Masked Rider, Beetleborgs, VR Troopers, Spider-Man, X-Men, Godzilla, Eek The Cat, etc.
 
He doesn't want to stream LG-JF because he wants to keep that stream/chat as more of a old school Fox Kids place. So I'm assuming once he's done with PRiS he'll be going with other Fox Kids shows like Masked Rider, Beetleborgs, VR Troopers, Spider-Man, X-Men, Godzilla, Eek The Cat, etc.

Sounds swell, especially if it means VR Troopers gets some much-needed coverage again.
 
Man, it's so much fun watching this. It brings back so many good memories, and makes for great heckling material :laugh:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top