That one guy, yeah.
Wow! That's awesome! I'll be checking this thread every once in awhile to see anything you post! Everything looks really good!

A Malaysian Deviant
This is the 7th (again, it's a Kamen Rider fanart):

Last edited:
That one guy, yeah.
That Nadeshiko rocks! I think it's amazing! Can't wait to see what you post next! :anime:

A Malaysian Deviant
I drawing Kamen Rider Kivala again:

And here's also one for Decade:

Credit goes to Alpha-Vector (or AlphaGoOnger in this forum) for symbols on the Decadriver.

Edit: Well, the Kamen Rider fanart that feature Diend is tooks longer than I expected.

Last edited:
I've already praised your work on DeviantART, but I'll be happy to do it again here! I think your drawings are strong and I especially love your line work. Keep it up. :D

oh i like your masked rider 1 drawing, especially the first ver. riding the cyclone!
simply fantastic

A Malaysian Deviant
I Just finished the Diend art:

Again, thanks to Alpha-Vector (AlphaGoOnger on this forum) for symbols on Diend's belt and Diendriver.

Edit: the members of Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger are next!

Edit 2: Well, since the arts are big, I had replaced the images with the clickable thumbnails. The URLs are linked to the original size arts on Devianart and the Thumbnail images are actually thumbnail images from my gallery on dA as well. (Photobucket and Imageshack's thumbnail systems are not working here)

Last edited:
A Malaysian Deviant

Thanks to Alpha-Vector (or AlphaGoOnger) for the Gokaiger symbol on the background.