Your top 10 movies of ALL time?

UltraMatt

Life is showtime
Okay guys, we had top 10 fave bands of all time AGES ago but I think it's about time we had a movie one. XD Anywho, I'll start it off by posting mine up. There's no restriction, you can post any type of movie. Just Hariken....keep your porno titles to yourself. I saw you naming a few in the DVD haul thread ages ago! :rolleyes:

10. War of The Worlds

9. Star Wars Episode III

8. Road Trip

7. The Returner (Check it out! Seriously!)

6. Volcano High

5. Star Trek III: The Wrath of Kahn

4. Digimon The Movie

3. Star Trek First Contact

2 .Stargate

1. American Pie 2
 
Last edited by a moderator:
In no particular order...

X: Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
IX: Happy Gilmore
VIII: The Avenging Fist
VII: Wheels on Meals
VI: Tokyo 10+01
V: Shaolin Soccer
IV: Gen-X Cops
III: Guns & Talks
II: Casshern
I: Battle Royale - Special Edition
 
Too many to lock down.

I got my top three which encompass that which I love most in film, that would be:

1. Fellowship of the Ring
2. Star Wars
3. Sin City

Honorable mentions...

Pulp Fiction
Desperado
The Crow
Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story
ADAPTATION
Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind
Treasure Planet
DRIVE
Clerks

Stripes, Spies Like Us, Real Men...

American Beauty, Usual Suspects, KUFFS

Ghostbusters, Big Trouble in Little China, The Warriors...

Neverending Story, Princess Bride, Conan the Barbarian....

Original Star Wars Trilogy and LOTR Trilogy

What Dreams May Come

Matrix, CASSHERN, Highlander....

Young Guns, Young Guns II, The Posse, Silverado, Quick and the Dead..... someone still needs to make a Weird Western where western heroes fight monsters of the night, like Billy the Kid versus Dracula.

Young Sherlock Holmes, Harry Potter Movies, The Last Starfighter...

Robocop, Robocop II, Aliens, Terminator 3...... Predator and Predator II.

Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves, Perfect Weapon, Time Cop.... Back to the Future Triology.

Annnnd....

Superman, Superman II, Die Hard, Last Boy Scout, Die Hard II, TRON, The Wizard...

Mortal Kombat... Nake Gun, Top Secret, Hot Shots I and Deux.....

Excalibur, Ninja Scroll, Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust....

Solar Babies, Real Genius, Weird Science, Heathers, How I Got Into College, 3 O'Clock High(FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!)

The Girl Next Door(underrated!!!), Road Trip...

Flash Gordon, Clash of the Titans, He-Man the Movie... Transformers the Movie, G.I. Joe the Movie...

Office Space, Swingers, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Friday.....

Lost Boys, License to Drive, Silver Bullet, Dream a Little Dream of Me (Go, Corey Haim!)
 
Keith "JC" Hayward said:
Too many to lock down.


I got my top three which encompass that which I love most in film, that would be:

1. Fellowship of the Ring
2. Star Wars
3. Sin City

Honorable mentions...

Pulp Fiction
Desperado
The Crow
Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story
ADAPTATION
Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind
Treasure Planet
DRIVE
Clerks

Stripes, Spies Like Us, Real Men...

American Beauty, Usual Suspects, KUFFS

Ghostbusters, Big Trouble in Little China, The Warriors...

Neverending Story, Princess Bride, Conan the Barbarian....

Original Star Wars Trilogy and LOTR Trilogy

What Dreams May Come

Matrix, CASSHERN, Highlander....

Young Guns, Young Guns II, The Posse, Silverado, Quick and the Dead..... someone still needs to make a Weird Western where western heroes fight monsters of the night, like Billy the Kid versus Dracula.

Young Sherlock Holmes, Harry Potter Movies, The Last Starfighter...

Robocop, Robocop II, Aliens, Terminator 3...... Predator and Predator II.

Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves, Perfect Weapon, Time Cop.... Back to the Future Triology.

Annnnd....

Superman, Superman II, Die Hard, Last Boy Scout, Die Hard II, TRON, The Wizard...

Mortal Kombat... Nake Gun, Top Secret, Hot Shots I and Deux.....

Excalibur, Ninja Scroll, Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust....

Solar Babies, Real Genius, Weird Science, Heathers, How I Got Into College, 3 O'Clock High(FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!)

The Girl Next Door(underrated!!!), Road Trip...

Flash Gordon, Clash of the Titans, He-Man the Movie... Transformers the Movie, G.I. Joe the Movie...

Office Space, Swingers, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Friday.....

Lost Boys, License to Drive, Silver Bullet, Dream a Little Dream of Me (Go, Corey Haim!)


****! I forgot Transformers the Movie!!
 
These are always so hard for me. There are a ton of movies I love and its hard to name the "top 10". Cause I have no idea what number 1 should be or number 10 or how to rank them from there.

I will just list 10 movies I really like over other movies:
(Not in any order)
01-Labyrinth
02-Shrek 1
03-Neverending Story 1
04-Lion King
05-Emperors New Groove
06-Alladin
07-GhostBusters 1
08-Nightmare before Christmas
09-Casshern
10-Donnie Darko

Im sure I will think of something better later.
 
1. GhostBusters ("Back off man, I'm a scientist")
2. Monster Squad ("Wolfman's got nards")
3. Billy Madison ("Kid can't even read")
4. Airheads ("Oh my snout")
5. Back to the Future ("Great Scott")
6. The Burbs ("There go the goddamn Brownies")
7. Batman ("Wait until they get a load of me")
8. Drop Dead Fred ("It's the mega-bitch")
9. Karate Kid III ("Did you see the trail, I think he peed his pants!")
10. Clue ("Can you keep a secret?...So can I")
 
Inu Yasha Affections touching across time
Mystery Science Theatre 3000 Movie
Fairly Oddparents Abra Catastrophe
Fairly Oddparents Channel Chasers
Hi no tori The Phoenix Special- movie special( beautiful... so much it makes me cry)
Detective Conan The Phantom of Baker Street
Jesus Christ Superstar
Jekyll and Hyde the musical ( the one film David Hasselhoff is GOOD in)
Chinese Ghost Story ( my favorite romance)
The Happiness of the Katakuris ( freakiest film EVER made. No question)
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top