your thoughts on premarital sex

If you want to have sex before marriage that's your choice, but if you have kids from that choice no one but you should be responsible for paying for that kids care. I also think this of married couples.
 
If you want to have sex before marriage that's your choice, but if you have kids from that choice no one but you should be responsible for paying for that kids care. I also think this of married couples.
I think anyone who knows they cant support any children will make sure they use one of these for having sex. Specially teens, if they're smart.
 
Last edited:
In these kind of cases I think if a teen/any age person gets pregnant due to their negligence, being a teen and not a fully grown adult that can make such good decisions they shouldn't be completely left in the dark. It'll be a good lesson learned for that person. Now if we're speaking some one who's 21 and in college, they're going to have to do this on their own basically.
 
If a young person choses to have sex and gets pregnant it should be up to the boy and girl and their parents to pay for the child, not everyone else.
 
I think the child should be taken away from the parents and undergo cybernetic surgery and be trained as an assassin by the government.
 
It's more than okay to wait to have sex, but have sex with the person you plan to marry before you get married. Sexual compatibility is just as important to a relationship as any other aspect. Don't let anyone fool you.
 
It's more than okay to wait to have sex, but have sex with the person you plan to marry before you get married. Sexual compatibility is just as important to a relationship as any other aspect. Don't let anyone fool you.

I can see how this would work. To an extent, I agree with it. But what attracts me to a woman, is the fact that I can have a good conversation with them. This is the most attractive thing a woman can do for me. Also, just holding them.

I am a senior in HS, and still a virgin. EVERYone in the school knows it too......YAY!!!!
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…