Your Goseiger Theories/Predictions-Tensou Juutsu

Kivat

Some kind of Beast mode
So here you can talk about your Goseiger theories and/or predictions on what you think can or will happen in the series.

I have a theory on Tensou Juutsu. I was thinking on how there powers work and there stems from generation to generation.

At first when I heard that the Goseigers have been guarding the planet for centuries, I thought it was like a Shinkenger thing where the powers where passed down from parent to child, but I don't think it's like that. I believe that with each tribe their is more then one gosei red, and more then one gosei blue, gosei black, etc. Except they would have a different animal.

For Example there is possibly a GoseiRed with an Eagle as it's animal/Gosei machine. I came up with that theory, because the current gosei tenshi on earth are just rookies, which would mean the pros are in GoseiKai, and they wouldn't have the same powers as the ones on earth. And just like there is a group on earth, there should be a group in the heavens; and since the tribes are naturally supposed to work together, there has to be a leader..and the leader is always Red. So that's how I figure there is more then one Red.

As for their power. Each of their individual powers are put into card form so they have control of them, right? So, I would assume that includes their change card. So I have a theory that their suits are actually their true forms, sort of like their evolved form. And i think that makes sense because their wings, a part of their body, forms their suit. Which is all natural. So I would say their suits are completely organic in a way that they can't be copied. Plus it is more believable when they get hit by attacks, why they are in such pain. (At least with this series story, it lets it make more sense in this then in another series like Deka or Go-on)

Sooo, what do you guys think? I hope I didn't confuse anyone. lol
 
^ I agree with you on everything except for two things. I don't think that red always has to be the leader all the time. I mean Hyde is currently the leader of the team and he was picked by Mr. Head. But I do agree that the tribes have been working together now and in the pass on a normal bases. The second one is that I don't think the suits are their true form, I sort of think of them as just being a form in which enables them to use their power to the fullest. I don't know if its just me but those suits being their true/organic form is kinda creepy and nasty when you think about it.
 
^ I agree with you on everything except for two things. I don't think that red always has to be the leader all the time. I mean Hyde is currently the leader of the team and he was picked by Mr. Head. But I do agree that the tribes have been working together now and in the pass on a normal bases. The second one is that I don't think the suits are their true form, I sort of think of them as just being a form in which enables them to use their power to the fullest. I don't know if its just me but those suits being their true/organic form is kinda creepy and nasty when you think about it.

Yeah, your so right about Red not always having to be the leader, but I was just going with the Sentai stereotype. lol

Plus your definitely right about the suits not being their true form, you worded it better then I could by saying it brings their power to it's fullest potential. Having the suit be the skin is pretty weird.
 
I'm thinking Alata's arm injury is going to be significant at some point because it lasted for at least six episodes, unlike most Sentai where the cast can get over the most horrific injuries in a week or two (how many times was ShinkenRed supposedly at death's door?)
 
I also think there's definitely more tribes than Skyick, Landick, Seaick and Mystic...

EDIT: I also think that not all Skyicks or whoever behave in the stereotyped way... in a way, these tribes are similar to races or whatever... there are stereotypes attached to them, but of course not everyone in that tribe behaves in that way.

I also wonder if we will get any Skyick/Landick/Seaick to specially come down as a guest character for a couple of episodes... it'll be interesting
 
Last edited:
I also wonder if we will get any Skyick/Landick/Seaick to specially come down as a guest character for a couple of episodes... it'll be interesting

Not likely 'cause the tower was destroyed which means no one can go from the Goseigers' world to earth or back, but we might see some more Gosei Angels in flashbacks (e.g. Hyde's partner) and I think there'll be at least one episode where we see what the Goseigers' lives were like before they came to earth
 
Oh, and I forgot one of my important parts. Since I said there are more then one Goseiger group, I believe there is more then one GoseiGreat also. I doubt there is just one headder island. Plus if Hyde's partner didn't die, they would've made it work; but of course it was destiny for hyde to be alone.
 
I believe all existing Gosei Angels have their own Tensouder, Gosei Cards and Goseiger forms.
furthermore, judging by Magis' outfit, I'd say each tribe has the same style of jacket with different patterns/designs/colours.
 
I believe all existing Gosei Angels have their own Tensouder, Gosei Cards and Goseiger forms.
furthermore, judging by Magis' outfit, I'd say each tribe has the same style of jacket with different patterns/designs/colours.

I like this. Though do you think every individual Angel has unique cards just for them? Or some similar to their tribe? For example Aguri & Moune both have RockRush cards, and Altata & Eri both have TwistTornado. So if your alone like Hyde i guess you'd have your own set of unique cards, no one would have.
 
interesting... actually this reminds me of something. Remember how Hyde has like tons of cards? Memory Wash, camoflauge, the water lens thingy, while everyone else had like that few cards... I suppose he took all of Magis' cards when he died or something, which explains why he has more cards than the others.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top