Tsubasa Dragon
Member
Yeah, but what kind of theme would that work for?
Photography Rangers?
uh no they use cellphones as transformation device in sentai series. while the series wasn't about cellphones why wouldn't this work?
Last edited:
Yeah, but what kind of theme would that work for?
Photography Rangers?
They should have wrist changer on one hand and in the other have a card where they slide it through the changer like you do with a debit card or something.
we need a Zyuranger type changer again, something nice and handy that you
can just whip out and change!
but what i really had in mind was a wrist changer that had a card for you to
activate the change. you swipe it and then your a senshi!
Let's Slide!
Thanks, I made it to. Not the avatar just the animation. You should go an check out the episodes on my profile.I'm a big "functionality" guy. I like tools that do everything i need them to, and I feel like a changer should do all that. I think that's why i love input type devices and the Faiz Gear
BTW, love your avatar, thrift
you stole me idea!!
well I would thing it would be cool to have that same thing but not a wrist one. More like the one from the 3rd season of Digimon.