Your Changer Ideas For 2009's Super Sentai

cellphones have multiple functions, including computer, photo and communication. I can put a camera in a phone, but can you put a phone in a camera
 
They should have wrist changer on one hand and in the other have a card where they slide it through the changer like you do with a debit card or something.
 
I'm a big "functionality" guy. I like tools that do everything i need them to, and I feel like a changer should do all that. I think that's why i love input type devices and the Faiz Gear

BTW, love your avatar, thrift
 
They should have wrist changer on one hand and in the other have a card where they slide it through the changer like you do with a debit card or something.

join the club, been saying that in the beginning :buttrock:

btw nice avatar:buttrock:
 
we need a Zyuranger type changer again, something nice and handy that you

can just whip out and change!

but what i really had in mind was a wrist changer that had a card for you to

activate the change. you swipe it and then your a senshi!

Let's Slide!

you stole me idea!! >:(

well I would thing it would be cool to have that same thing but not a wrist one. More like the one from the 3rd season of Digimon.

I'm a big "functionality" guy. I like tools that do everything i need them to, and I feel like a changer should do all that. I think that's why i love input type devices and the Faiz Gear

BTW, love your avatar, thrift
Thanks, I made it to. Not the avatar just the animation. You should go an check out the episodes on my profile.
 
you stole me idea!! >:(

well I would thing it would be cool to have that same thing but not a wrist one. More like the one from the 3rd season of Digimon.

oh yeah, that was the season that made me want a digivice

and for the sentai they could clip it to their pants/skirt, yeah that'd be cool
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top