You guys are gonna kill me bbbbuuuutttt...

UltraMatt

Life is showtime
Remember I said I sold my DS and games to put towards a DS Lite? Well it comes out here this Friday, the 23rd, but I'm not getting a White one. European ONLY, we're getting the White and BLACK versions on launch! And next Friday New Super Mario Bros comes out so I'm gonna get a Black DS next week!!! HAH!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I want a pink one ... with white dots .... but mostly pink.
If I had that kind of DS Lite, I would be the baddest mutha on the block :buttrock:
 
kyo28 said:
I want a pink one ... with white dots .... but mostly pink.
If I had that kind of DS Lite, I would be the baddest mutha on the block :buttrock:
Yeah!! I want the same, but with extra pictures of Hello Kitty!! :laugh:
 
Rider Knight said:
Really? Damn! I need new glasses then cos I saw Boxes saying "BLACK DS LITE" and I actually held one, and there was the usual Gamestation count-down clock that said "WHITE AND BLACK DS LITE"

Sorry jealous fuckers but I AM getting a Black DS whether you bitches like it or not! :169:

http://www.play.com/Games/DS/STTS6/3-/1025954/Nintendo_DS_Lite_Console_Black/Product.html
Eh...I'll more than likely have a Wii at my desk at work w/o having to pay for it. NOW who's going to be jealous! :169: :laugh:

-RF
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top