You gotta be proud of Cartoon Network

Kivat

Some kind of Beast mode
Seriously this channel deserves a round of applause. Because after careful observations, I noticed they don't give a **** about other channels there just out for themselves.

Not only are they doing good right now with SW The Clone Wars, and my personal favorite The Secret Saturdays. But I also realized, THERE NOT CHANGING LIKE EVERY DAMN CHANNEL ON TV . I mean like every channel you have your new shows every year, but they still make efforts to bring back old schools. On New Years Day they had a Looney Tunes marathon. Do you know how unexpectedly pleasant that is?

Also check it out, Disney channel has/had ToonDisney- Nickelodeon has NickToons-Cartoon Network has Boomerang.

Boomerang is the only channel that's staying faithful and not changing! It has all the classics just waiting to be watched.

With TD, it's now Disney XD with NO MORE CLASSICS what so ever. Now with NickToons it's the same. If you want to catch maybe one orr 2 classics you have to wake up at like 5:00. But you shouldn't be doing that for NickToons, you should be doing it for Nick!

Back to CN, and they still have the wonderful Adult Swim, that still cracks me up. Not as Anime infested as it used to be. But still has an Anime Dedication day every Saturday Night!

I don't really watch CN, much less cartoons nowadays but CN FTW. Good Job.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
If you say so. They were actually just one of the first ones to change and become more modern. Going from the Cartoon Network to the CN logo, and adding that little guy in all there stuff (Which I gotta admit is kinda cool.) I watch maybe one show on CN (not counting Adult Swim of course, its almost like a seperate channel) and thats Batman. Maybe every now and again I'll watch chowder. Star Wars is boring, as is SS and most of there other crap...
 
Yeah I find Batman to be good to. I don't watch Star Wars but, that **** is being hyped day in and day out, so it must be good.

ok, wow a logo, it's better then changing most of it.. see TD to XD transition
 
I'd hardly call two or three small islands in a teeming ocean of mediocrity 'doing good'. The network itself is a shadow of its former greatness and even that's being kind.
 
Meh, I live in Canada. Closest thing we get to Cartoon Network will be Teletoon.

A good portion of that network is fail, and the other good shows they have on it, they don't' bother showing new episodes half the time.
 
This is true.

Classics like Samurai Jack, Dexter's Lab, Thunder Cats, Jonzie and Pussy Cats (don't ask) etc.
 
Ahh well...

We may not like all the new (and crappy) stuffs in all our favorite channels...but hey.

CN, much like G4 and MTV, must come out with new stuffs to keep up with newer generations of viewers. That's how they manage to stay alive, no matter how much we want them to stick with the "Michael Jordans" that made us fall in love with them.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top