Forever Knight
Eye See You
As some of you know I bought House of the Dead III for X Box back in November and was stuck playing the game with the lame ass controller. Now being a huge fan of the Virtua Cop games I had no choice but to go online and find some X Box lightguns so that I was able to get as much fun out of the game as possible.
Not 1 store I called had X Box lightguns for sale it's like they've been banned in Canada or something.
Anyway, I purchased the guns off ebay from Xgamegear back in November aswell but the byatch at my bank fucked up the money order, anyway I finally got the guns in the mail over the weekend.
Here's a pic of the gun, I bought 2 of 'em.
After setting the calibration and whatnot my brother and I gave the game a go and it freakin' rocks. Even better than the Virtua Cop games. For those of you who own the game and not the guns you MUST get these guns.
There are like 10 different types of X Box light guns but these ones are the best of them I find. They got the cocking reload feature aswell. Think of it like a mix between a Shotgun and a Magnum. :buttrock:
We managed to get to Curien (final boss in house of the dead 3) on Very Hard but we died right near the end. BUT... because we made it far we got the FREE PLAY which means unlimited lives. So later on today when I get home from work we plan on beating the game and unlocking House of the Dead 2.
My question is for those who've played Part 2, is it as any good as Part 1 (arcade/sega saturn) or Part 3 (xbox)?.
I remember Part 1 taking place in the actual House, Part 2 takes place in some haunted village, and then 3 is in the Chemical plant.
Another question I have is for those of you who do own Xbox Lightguns what other games are compatible for it besides House of the Dead 3?.
Not 1 store I called had X Box lightguns for sale it's like they've been banned in Canada or something.
Anyway, I purchased the guns off ebay from Xgamegear back in November aswell but the byatch at my bank fucked up the money order, anyway I finally got the guns in the mail over the weekend.
Here's a pic of the gun, I bought 2 of 'em.
After setting the calibration and whatnot my brother and I gave the game a go and it freakin' rocks. Even better than the Virtua Cop games. For those of you who own the game and not the guns you MUST get these guns.
There are like 10 different types of X Box light guns but these ones are the best of them I find. They got the cocking reload feature aswell. Think of it like a mix between a Shotgun and a Magnum. :buttrock:
We managed to get to Curien (final boss in house of the dead 3) on Very Hard but we died right near the end. BUT... because we made it far we got the FREE PLAY which means unlimited lives. So later on today when I get home from work we plan on beating the game and unlocking House of the Dead 2.
My question is for those who've played Part 2, is it as any good as Part 1 (arcade/sega saturn) or Part 3 (xbox)?.
I remember Part 1 taking place in the actual House, Part 2 takes place in some haunted village, and then 3 is in the Chemical plant.
Another question I have is for those of you who do own Xbox Lightguns what other games are compatible for it besides House of the Dead 3?.