WWE Wrestler to host his own show on ABC

Unless he breaks a chair over someone's head for getting a wrong answer, I think I'll pass
 
I could see this working. While Chris Jericho was always good in the ring, his ability to work the mic and entertain a crowd is what made him really special.
 
He already has experience as a tv personality outside of WWE and he knows how to entertain the crowds he can't see.

I made a rhyme.
 
What are you saying, that would be the an awesome trainwreck.

Good for Jericho getting mainstream work since you don't want to be doing the weekly grinding forever.

You know what bugs me is how can HHH,Batista,Cena,and others get movie roles in WWE Films and other such movies. Yet we only see Jericho in one cameo appareance. I mean yes he not has musclar as the others,but I mean he has to be funnier then the others a least!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top